shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash Custom Ring is DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VVFF

Rough_Rock
I love how it turned out. The prongs are PERFECT and exactly what I wanted them to look like. It''s a D/VVS2 .93Ct Princess cut center stone with 1.25tcw of sidestones.

Out of curiosity...are the black spots in the center diamond areas of light leakage? Would this be indicative of a bad cut?(It''s Blue Nile Signature Ideal but I realize that doesn''t mean everything)

RyanLeehuis_1020.jpg

emilye900

Rough_Rock
Hubba hubba!!! Although I don''t know much about princess cuts so I can''t chime in about the black spots, I do know a beautiful diamond & ring when I see one! What a stunner :) :)

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
I just have to say I LOVE your ring! Especially how the prongs are, thats just so unique and creative! Awesome
3.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love the prongs! And I bet the dark spots are just a result of the photography. Very cool design.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
VVFF!

WF sure did an amazing job incorporating your changes and tweak to the original design!

Can''t wait to see handshots!

LS

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool ring! I like how the swoopy prongs add a bit of fluidity to a very strong, architechtural design!

denverboy

Shiny_Rock
looks great!! and yes i think the black spots are probably a reflection of the camera/lens/equipment. nice job w/ the design =)

by the way - my ship date for my custom ring is on wednesday - do they send the pics the day before or the day of? it''s so hard waiting
40.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Those dots are probably a reflection of the camera, but you never know with fancy cuts unless you''ve seen an ASET image or have seen the stone in person.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn''t she a beauty! I look forward to your handshots!!

VVFF

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 9:22:42 PM
Author: denverboy
looks great!! and yes i think the black spots are probably a reflection of the camera/lens/equipment. nice job w/ the design =)

by the way - my ship date for my custom ring is on wednesday - do they send the pics the day before or the day of? it''s so hard waiting
40.gif

They send them the day of approximately between 7-8PM EST. You get tracking information a few moments later.

Can''t wait to see yours!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty! congratulations!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty custom! congrats

audball

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous! I''m not typically a fan of princess cuts, but the way you did the prongs on this custom makes it look SOOO elegant! Enjoy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice job! Love the prongs!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. You must be so excited!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results