shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Whiteflash 1.5 ctw Shared Prong Bangle!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! :wavey:

I decided to start a thread on my new Whiteflash 1.5 ctw WG bangle! I've admired many other PS'ers bangles for a while now, so DH was gracious enough to gift me with this lovely sooner rather than later! :bigsmile:

I decided on the stock WG setting per the recommendations of Diamondseeker! :)) I found that it is very comfortable to wear and super blingy! :sun: I think it goes well w/ my ER set w/out overpowering it!

Many thanks to all the staff at Whiteflash (including Sheerah, Vera, etc...) once again for great customer service! Also, to my PS partner in crime, Diamondseeker! ;))

shared-prong-diamond-bangle-in-14k-white-gold-for-whiteflash_36975_f_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since the sun finally came out today, I was able to take some better pics: :))

img_5210_-_version_2.jpg

img_5214_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't forget wrist shots: :sun:

img_5175_-_version_2.jpg

img_5192_-_version_2.jpg

img_5182_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More in different lighting: ::)

img_5171_-_version_2.jpg

img_5145_-_version_2.jpg

img_5131_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Indirect light:

img_5158_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics in the WF box/pillow:

img_5146_-_version_2.jpg

img_5147_-_version_2.jpg

img_5154_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A close up pic of the ACA melee:

img_5237_-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arrows image:

photo_14__-_version_2.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So that's it for now...thanks for looking! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys- your new bracelet looks gorgeous on you! :love: Classic, elegant and timeless...wear in much health and happiness. :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning, and I'm sure it sparkles like crazy in real life! I hope you're planning to wear it often!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks SO beautiful!! And just perfect for everyday wear, enjoy it! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Looks amazing on you --- and it compliments not distracts from your ering. Wonderful DH you have there...!! :kiss:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
That's a beautiful bangle! Did you go with the standard 7" bangle size or did you opt for smaller?

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! :love: :love: It looks amazing on you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is indeed beautiful - love it paired with your new ring! Enjoy all the scrumptious sparkles!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bangle and my FAVORITE MRB solitaire (VC's Gabriella, I remember!), stick a fork in me. I'M DONE...

:appl: :appl: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Ohhh, I just LOVE it!!! :love: :appl: I am more than happy to help you buy all the things I'd love to have! :lol:

(Your ring is incredible, too, incidentally! :love: )

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
sortmon|1389555621|3591484 said:
That's a beautiful bangle! Did you go with the standard 7" bangle size or did you opt for smaller?

Yes, size is a concern for me as well when it comes to bangles, so I'd be interested to hear your opinion wrt your lovely bangle!
I really prefer bangles over bracelets, so I'd be excited to hear more from you about how wearable a diamond bangle is.
Are you concerned about the stones when you wear it? Do you find it a special occasion piece due to the risk of damaging the stones?
Or is it actually quite robust?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaraOnline|1389579087|3591677 said:

Yes, size is a concern for me as well when it comes to bangles, so I'd be interested to hear your opinion wrt your lovely bangle!
I really prefer bangles over bracelets, so I'd be excited to hear more from you about how wearable a diamond bangle is.
Are you concerned about the stones when you wear it? Do you find it a special occasion piece due to the risk of damaging the stones?

Sortmon, LaraOnline--I got the stock size which suits me fine (I believe I have a 5" wrist). I like my jewelry to be a tad loose rather than constricting. So far I've worn it at home and the stones mainly stay on top, unless I move it around purposefully. The stones are pretty secure but I would not dare put it in my ultrasonic cleaner! I do plan on wearing it to work so we'll see how it holds up in the future!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lizzyann|1389544659|3591404 said:
Looks beautiful on you!!!!

Hi lizzyann--I used your bangle thread as a reference for size to see whether I would like the proportions! :)) I hope you are still enjoying yours! BTW, is it still holding up pretty well, too?

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1389584343|3591718 said:
LaraOnline|1389579087|3591677 said:

Sortmon, LaraOnline--I got the stock size which suits me fine (I believe I have a 5" wrist). I like my jewelry to be a tad loose rather than constricting. So far I've worn it at home and the stones mainly stay on top, unless I move it around purposefully. The stones are pretty secure but I would not dare put it in my ultrasonic cleaner! I do plan on wearing it to work so we'll see how it holds up in the future!

Thank you for responding mom2boys!
I am excited by your purchase, and will live vicariously through you with this purchase! :twirl:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
You're quite welcome mom2boys. It is always a pleasure to be of assistance to you.

All I can say is WOW!! Your bangle looks just lovely on your wrist and is an excellent complement to your ring. Those pictures are fantastic. :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's my dream collection right there - your studs, your Ering ROCK, and your new bangle.

OMG. Everything goes SO well together! I remember when you first decided to slim your collection to "focus" and I remember that I was a bit sad because I thought your fivestone was gorgeous and your threestone TDF... but oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE where you've taken your collection ::) Congrats mom2boys!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1389545925|3591410 said:
mom2boys- your new bracelet looks gorgeous on you! :love: Classic, elegant and timeless...wear in much health and happiness. :appl:

Missy--I hope to keep building my jewelry pieces over time, just as you have done already! :))

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty, Junebug--I'm going to try to wear it often so I can see the line of the sparkles coming from it! :sun:

Enerchi--DH is pretty understanding these days! :bigsmile: I'm pretty simple in terms of gifting--he knows that I just like bling for special occasions! :lol:

Scarlett--Thanks! I would love to add a colored diamond like yours one of these days!

kalomeli, MGR--Thank you both, too!

LLJsmom--Thank you! I happen to love your collection, also! Us MRB ladies need to stick together! :naughty:

DS--You're such a dear for putting up w/ all of my indecision! Moving onto next project... :Up_to_something:

Vera--Always a pleasure working with you and the WF team!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1389643915|3592116 said:
That's my dream collection right there - your studs, your Ering ROCK, and your new bangle.

OMG. Everything goes SO well together! I remember when you first decided to slim your collection to "focus" and I remember that I was a bit sad because I thought your fivestone was gorgeous and your threestone TDF... but oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE where you've taken your collection ::) Congrats mom2boys!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Yssie--Aww, shucks! I feel honored that you like my collection! ::) I did find out the hard way that consolidating is difficult to do! Now I'm in the process of rebuilding again w/ a few more small essential pieces! Unfortunately, I also found out that I need more than "one ring to rule them all"! :o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results