shape
carat
color
clarity

My White Flash e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PMR

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I have posted here a couple of times. I have been new to PS since approximately January 2004. I just got my 2 ct ideal cut stone from White Flash. It is my 40th birtday present.

Brian Gavin and Lesley Harris have been wonderful and very patient with me. I told Brian what I was looking for and he did a wonderful job in finding the perfect diamond for me. While in Antwerp looking for diamonds, he found one and immediately thought of me! He called Lesley from Antwerp very excited and had her call me right away. I wanted an eye-clean 2 ct. ideal cut SI2 G color diamond. After he returned, I questionned him about the inclusions and he assured me the diamond was eye-clean, beautiful and exactly what I wanted. He told me to trust him. It arrived on Saturday and it is awesome! It scores a 1.3 on HCA and is a Cut 1B.

Specs:
AGS000
2.09 ct.
G color
SI2
Crown: 34.8
Pav. 40.8
Table 55%
Girdle thin to medium.
(I hope the pictures work.)

Thanks again Brian and Lesley for everything and to everyone else who has given me advice in the last few months, especially Diamondlil!!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey PMR..Glad to hear you had a great experience with Whiteflash..Can't wait to see pictures..
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results