shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CADs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I haven''t had a lot of free time lately but wanted to post my CAD pics of the graduated eternity band I am having made. It''s been a bit of a long process and now that it''s getting close I am getting really anxious and nervous! I just can''t wait to see the finished product, yanno.
28.gif

I actually ok''d the images last Monday (1 week ago) and just got an email today saying the CAD process was complete and my ship date would be on April 14th... 1 day after my b-day
7.gif
... I''m hoping that I may get it sooner than that. It seems like quite a while to me, 3 weeks since the CAD was ok''d. I decided to call just to see where the ring is at in production (I was nervous that it hadn''t been started yet) but it has been casted so hopefully I may be able to get it a bit sooner.
1.gif

Here it is!

CAD09.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s so blingy, flowy, and gorgeous!!!! Oooh, I really love it!!!! My guess about the time is that it takes quite a bit of labor to set all of those stones. It will be worth it when you get it!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo 777!
It''s beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see the finished ring on your hand!
30.gif
36.gif

I hope that you get it before your birthday!

STUNNING!
30.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I asked that they send me a pic without the stones too because there were some issues with how the shank kept coming out. I really wanted a 4 prong design throughout, but several images were a shared prong. There was also a half bezel (not sure why) between the trellis design and where the shank started that I didn''t want that the needed to be fixed as well, but I also wanted to make sure that it didn''t look like the stones were channel set either. With the stones not in the picture I was able to see a little better how they would be set!

1.gif

CAD10.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I have been waiting! It''s going to be loverly!!
love1.gif

36.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
very pretty! I''ll keep my fingers crossed for you that it might be shipped out ahead of schedule
2.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 3:30:42 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Wow, it''s so blingy, flowy, and gorgeous!!!! Oooh, I really love it!!!! My guess about the time is that it takes quite a bit of labor to set all of those stones. It will be worth it when you get it!!!!
Thank you! That is exactly what I wanted! My main concern with this ring was that it would look like two total different designs so it''s really nice to hear that!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Coati, Ellen, and NEL! I can''t wait! I was doing so good being patient, but the suspense is just killing me now!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my heavens, I''ve never seen anything like your new ring. That''s gorgeous! Did you design it yourself? I''ve never even seen that in a jewelry store. So unique! It''s going to be stunning!

777s, they must be up to their ears in work. Mine was pushed back a week too.

"Patience is a virtue"......... I''m trying, I''m trying.......
5.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 3:43:48 PM
Author: gemgirl
Oh my heavens, I''ve never seen anything like your new ring. That''s gorgeous! Did you design it yourself? I''ve never even seen that in a jewelry store. So unique! It''s going to be stunning!

777s, they must be up to their ears in work. Mine was pushed back a week too.

''Patience is a virtue''......... I''m trying, I''m trying.......
5.gif
Thanks Gemgirl! Kind of a long story but I bought a 5 ctw eternity band that wasn''t quite right so I returned it. Then I was going to do a 5 stone ring in the trellis setting and eventually get an eternity band to wear with it, but then I came across a picture of a ring with the graduated 5 stones (like I wanted) eternity band and it was like ''Viola, why didn''t I think of that, and my mind was made up!!

They are very busy at WF, which is good thing! They have been wonderful to work with the past couple of months and I am thrilled to be one of their customers!
4.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow wow that is amazing! I cannot wait to see on your finger. Beautiful! I am so excited for you!
36.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, that is a BEAUTY!!!! Maybe they will get done in time for your birthday. Do they know it is your birthday????
15.gif
How exciting; it is GORGEOUS
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 4:07:38 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wowzers, that is a BEAUTY!!!! Maybe they will get done in time for your birthday. Do they know it is your birthday????
15.gif
How exciting; it is GORGEOUS
36.gif
Heehee, well, when I called I did tell them!
12.gif
But I did say that if they needed the extra time to do it I would be fine with that too. It''s just that it is off by 1 day! My b-day is on a Sunday though, so that would mean they would probably have to get it out to me by that Friday before... I don''t want to rush it if they do need the time, but there isn''t any harm in asking, right!
9.gif

Thanks so much Wen and LTT for the kind words!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is going to be amazing. Love the trellis design, so pretty.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
thats a really unique and interesting ring i cant wait to see it either!!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza
30.gif
, I can''t wait to see the finished ring! That will be amazing!

DD

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is going to be one gorgeous ring!!!!! Can''t wait to see that beauty on your finger.

Linda

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see the finished product.

You just gave me a great idea for my wedding band . . .
11.gif

happyday

Shiny_Rock
It is breathtaking!
Cannot wait to see the beauty on your finger!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be absolutely stunning! I can''t wait to see finished pics!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! That is going to be GORGEOUS! I can''t wait to see the finished ring on your finger... happy early birthday!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is going to be one gorgeous ring!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see this puppy on your hand! It''s VERY stunning!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 4:26:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
This is going to be amazing. Love the trellis design, so pretty.
Thank you! I love the trellis design too and had never seen anything like it till I found PS. It was Ellen''s ring that I saw and was just wowed by it so I started to search Vatche settings and came across this pic.

1.gif

Vatche5stone01.jpg

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 6:43:04 PM
Author: cinnamon013
OH MY! This is awesome! What are the stone sizes?
Thanks cinnamon! The center stone is my original engagement stone and is a 1.2 J/SI2. The stones on either side of the center are both .79, then .50''s and are all I/SI1''s. The stones on the shank are all .25 ct H-I/SI1''s. I chose the stones by their dimensions so the center is almost 7mm, then 6mm, 5mm, and 4mm. I really wanted a graduated effect. So the whole ring is about 6.25ctw!
9.gif

Thank you emilia, DD, Linda, Maisie, Legacy, happyday, orbaya, D*Dana, and Jen for the kind words. I can''t wait to see it too!

Haven, thank you, and I''m glad I gave you an idea! Always happy to enable!
2.gif

Sera, thanks for the early b-day wishes and compliments!
5.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, is that going to be one gorgeous sparkler!!! Can''t wait to see the finished ring.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results