shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Bands are in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
My wedding bands are here!!! We got them from Niwaka in NYC. The service was fantastic and they have so many to choose from. I highly recommend them in terms of style and service! I am SO in love with my rings!!!

Sorry I don''t know the exact specs...but the stones in my ring are G-H color and VS2 quality and higher.

I got Shimmer and my FI got Feverent (sorry not that many pics of FI''s ring...)

adbothrings.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
My wedding set.
30.gif
FI said I cannot take it out of the box anymore so I only have the pics to tide me over for the next 4 months!
8.gif
I''ll see if I can coax him into letting me have another photo session...after all this one was in such bad lighting!
2.gif

shimmeranglesmall.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
gah, finger pudge. really it''s just a bad angle...
3.gif
i know people say that pave bands match best with pave bands, but i love it anyway. i think it still "matches".

adweddingset.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
and another view from the angle. the rings sit pretty darn flush together and the great thing about the wband is that its flat so it doesn''t even come close to the prongs of the royal crown. I love this angle shot.

ADsetangle.JPG

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Your new w-ring is beautiful. It goes perfectly with the e-ring. Congrats! What size are your fingers?

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow I love it and yes it does sit flush with it. It is a perfect match and stylish! Great choices! Congrads

SanchezVVV

Rough_Rock
I love your rings together... Normally, I am all for matchy-matchy but I think you pulled off something really unique that still creates an over all unifed look. Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool wedding bands!!!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful together! I love how fluid Niwaka''s jewelry is!

Good luck with not peeking!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love that band it is so pretty! I saw it alone on someone else and it even looks good alone!

liz

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous rings! I love Niwaka''s designs, and the one you chose is a perfect match with your e-ring. Lovely and unique!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I just love Niwaka designs, and the band you picked suits your ering beautifully!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh they are gorgeous.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look great!! Nice choice.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love your e-ring, w-band combination! I was staring at an ad for Niwaka the other day. They have gorgeous designs. Great choice!!!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful wedding set! I love the unexpected design of the WB, it looks great with your e-ring!
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty together... and great the beautiful side view of your e-ring is still visible!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks great with your ering! And that royal crown is soooooo beautiful!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
your ering!!!! pretty bands too!!!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments! I am totally in love with it and want to move the wedding date up just so I can wear it! hahaha
2.gif

Nessvan12 - my finger size is a 7.5. i was afraid they''d charge me extra beacuse i *think* they might have ahd to add some extra diamonds to make sure it went all the way across the top but they didn''t. so either they ddin''t have too or they just didn''t charge me. no idea.

I highly recommend visiting the store jsut to look at the rings. They look different IRL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results