shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Band Has Arrived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
So as some of you know (well, at least Pebbles knows lol), I finally made a decision for my wedding band and ordered one from Signed Pieces. I figured that I have harassed them enough that it was time to finally buy something from them
2.gif
hehe. Anyways, so I ordered the "Platinum Channel-Set Eternity Band with 14 Round Cut Diamonds and 14 Horizontal Baguette Diamonds, .94ct tw F-G color VVS-VS clarity."
9.gif
SP was great as usual, but of course my credit card company was a pain in the a**. Poor David kept calling to me that my credit card wouldn''t go through, and I kept calling my credit card company who kept telling me to tell David to just keep trying. ARGH! So finally once I gave him a different credit card, all was good
3.gif
. And three and a half weeks later, here she is!!

First the pic from the SP website:

15137.jpg

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love it! I''ve always liked the baguette chanel set eternity bands, but the round diamonds just make it pop. And it looks great with your e-ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new wedding band is just gorgeous and it looks fantastic with your engagement ring!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Not to hijack, but this just reminded me that MY wedding band arrived at the jeweler''s yesterday, but my fiance is too lazy to go pick it up!!!!!
29.gif
We''re not getting married for another, um, 16 months, so there''s no rush, but I wanna seeeeeee it!!!!!
39.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!! I''m so glad everyone thinks the set works
9.gif

I forgot to mention that I almost had to chase down the FedEx guy this morning for the package! I had missed him yesterday, and today he rang the doorbell while I was getting out of the shower
6.gif
3.gif
Any other package and I would have just said "I''ll get it tomorrow," but not this package with my ring in it!!
11.gif
31.gif
I quickly got dressed, ran downstairs, flung open the front door, and saw that the truck was still in the driveway. I waited until the FedEx guy reappeared in the truck and thankfully he saw me lol
3.gif
. I would have even gone so far as to run to the truck, but it''s snowing here and I was still a bit wet from the shower
2.gif
lol. What we PSers do for our jewelry!!
31.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 12:09:17 PM
Author: albicocca
Not to hijack, but this just reminded me that MY wedding band arrived at the jeweler''s yesterday, but my fiance is too lazy to go pick it up!!!!!
29.gif
We''re not getting married for another, um, 16 months, so there''s no rush, but I wanna seeeeeee it!!!!!
39.gif
Oh no!! I would be literally driving him down to pick it up hehehe
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look perfect together. Great choice!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 12:12:01 PM
Author: Rascal49
29.gif
39.gif
3.gif
Hehe, in his defense, he''s working from home, there''s a snowstorm outside, and it would take him like a half hour to get there......but still, I want it NOWWW!!!!
11.gif

In any case, yours really does look sooooooo perfect for your ring!! I can''t get over how well they go together!!!
9.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 12:27:39 PM

Date: 3/2/2006 12:12:01 PM
Author: Rascal49

29.gif
39.gif
3.gif
Hehe, in his defense, he''s working from home, there''s a snowstorm outside, and it would take him like a half hour to get there......but still, I want it NOWWW!!!!
11.gif

In any case, yours really does look sooooooo perfect for your ring!! I can''t get over how well they go together!!!
9.gif
Okay, well I can relate to the snowstorm since I''m having one right now too....but I still would want to see my ring too LOL. Then tomorrow he better shovel out and get that ring
2.gif
hehe.

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is WOW! It looks beyond perfect with your e-ring! How exciting!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rascal, it looks just GORGEOUS, and so perfect with your ering! A match made in heaven! I''m not a baguette girl but those really go well together, and that wedding band is fabulous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That has to be the prettiest band ever. It looks great with your gorgeous ering. Hmmm I may have to get one.
31.gif
It''s terrific!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks just perfect with your e-ring. I love it..

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!
9.gif
I honestly couldn''t be happier with the ring!

I was a bit worried about whether the wedding band would be too busy (I had also been considering a RB channel set band), but I think I made the right decision. Hehe, I''ll just have to wear it around the house for a couple hours "testing" it to make sure everything is okay
2.gif
Or at least that''s what I''ll tell my fiance hehehe
3.gif
31.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to all the compliments! They look fabulous together and apart. I must admit too, that while I don''t always have time to comment on threads, when I came across your e-ring thread a while back, it was one of those that really caught my eye. It is gorgeous, and now the w-ring is too and matches perfectly! Congrats!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 1:39:06 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
Ditto to all the compliments! They look fabulous together and apart. I must admit too, that while I don''t always have time to comment on threads, when I came across your e-ring thread a while back, it was one of those that really caught my eye. It is gorgeous, and now the w-ring is too and matches perfectly! Congrats!
Awwwweee, OFD, thanks!!

Everyone on this thread has just made my day!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rascal,

It''s perfect! I love the stone shape combo and it goes perfectly with your e-ring. Not too much bling, not too little....just right! :)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Perfection! It looks like the rings were designed for each other. Yippee!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I love it, it looks like they were meant to be together! Congrats!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome rascal!
36.gif

your set could not be any more perfect! what a great match. i really really like it! very well done!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results