shape
carat
color
clarity

my wax, now 95 % complete

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I cried when I read your story about the origin of the diamond. That is such a sentimental, phenomenal connection to such a wonderful lady. Not to mention that it''s a big, huge, honkin'' rock! I''m so happy for you! By the way, I also love the lower-color stones and the old mine cut diamonds. They are so unique.
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring thats going to be! I love the fluidity of the scrolling on the inside. Did you design that yourself?

Judy
:)

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
FFF:

The story behind your stone is an incredible one. I found myself a little weepy at the end of your story.

Thank you so much for sharing. Your ring is going to be outstanding.

Roppongi

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that is simply perfection!!! CAN NOT WAIT to see it
9.gif
]

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are lucky to have been given your diamond! I bet you can hardly wait.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2005 2:55:28 PM
Author: blueroses
FFF, I just LOVE IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I don''t see any ''wabi-sabi'' here!!!!! IT''s SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
bluenoses, oops, Blueroses- I can''t believe you remembered the "wabi-sabi" part
1.gif

for awhile I fooled myself, saying "well, its not exactly the diamond you would''ve picked out" but you know, its not far off!

Thanks for your kind words!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I want to say a big thanks to everyone who posted here and has been so supportive and kind- it means so much to me
9.gif

ya'all are the BESTEST!!!!!! (whoops, bad grammar
3.gif
)

edited to add: I think it will be done by this time next month (Michael said he'll need about 3 weeks to make it perfect and I'm not rushing it) which will be right around the time that we move into the old farmhouse we'll be renting, not a bad way to start a new chapter of our lives together....

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2005 7:39:17 PM
Author: fountainfairfax
I want to say a big thanks to everyone who posted here and has been so supportive and kind- it means so much to me
9.gif

ya''all are the BESTEST!!!!!! (whoops, bad grammar
3.gif
)

edited to add: I think it will be done by this time next month (Michael said he''ll need about 3 weeks to make it perfect and I''m not rushing it) which will be right around the time that we move into the old farmhouse we''ll be renting, not a bad way to start a new chapter of our lives together....
Oh just in time for halloween! Oh now my mind is full of cheesy proposal ideas...I need to lay off the late night movies. Seriously though I am so happy for you. I dont know anyone who deserves it more *hugs*.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/17/2005 1:39:26 PM
Author: Matatora

Date: 9/15/2005 7:39:17 PM
9.gif

ya''all are the BESTEST!!!!!! (whoops, bad grammar
3.gif
)

edited to add: I think it will be done by this time next month (Michael said he''ll need about 3 weeks to make it perfect and I''m not rushing it) which will be right around the time that we move into the old farmhouse we''ll be renting, not a bad way to start a new chapter of our lives together....
Oh just in time for halloween! Oh now my mind is full of cheesy proposal ideas...I need to lay off the late night movies. Seriously though I am so happy for you. I dont know anyone who deserves it more *hugs*.
Well with Eric''s horror-writing background and the new idea of having a Halloween party in 2006 as our wedding reception, maybe he will be planning sometime both creepy & romantic
3.gif

Thanks for sending your love this way! It''s so cool that very soon you too will be an engaged lady, since you deserve all the happiness in the world
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Fountainfairfax!

Such a beautiful design. I love it, and it suits the stone (and the story of the stone) perfectly. I can''t wait to see the finished product!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I hope everyone excuses my enthusiasm and that you aren''t all bored to tears but I wanted to share a photo showing two different size accent stones- I couldn''t make up my mind, I thought that the 3 pointers might show the swirl detail a little better but BF took one look and said "Go with the 5''s" so there will be a .05 g/h SI2 set in the center of each swirl (4 total.) (and just ignore the black circles on the wax- the shank will be smooth)

Now he starts to cast in platinum.....for a commitment-phobe like me this is a huge step
3.gif

(BTW my BF is just excited & happy...the poor dear probably thinks this ring will be the end of my diamond obsession, little does he know
2.gif
)

jenn-waxfinaldicheck2.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
I hope everyone excuses my enthusiasm and that you aren''t all bored to tears...
Are you kidding? This is so exciting!
3.gif

I think the five pointers look just great...this is going to be one of my favorite PS erings.

Your BF isn''t going to do something mean, is he, and make you wait to see it until you''re "officially" engaged before you can see it...is he?? I''d go mad...
32.gif

widget

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous...and I agree with the 5''s! Very dramatic!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh FFF I can''t wait to see the finished product!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, how exciting!!!! Yes, I like the 5''s...they look fabulous!

Such a pretty ring...can''t wait to see it when it''s done!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the 5 pointers are perfect...what a work of art!
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Miss FFF that ring is just beyond what I ever could have dreamed when I saw your sketches from MD. Your vision for this ring is nearly compleate and what a stunning piece it will be! I am nearly as excited about seeing your ring as I am about getting mine.
31.gif
I cannot wait to see the finished product....and to see it on your hand!

PS And yes the .05 diamonds look spiffy, really nice!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
STUNNING... ''nuf said.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, FFF, I just found your thread, and I have to say your ring is going to be amazing! I love the waxes--it looks a little modern, a little vintage, and completely one-of-a-kind! What a wonderful setting for your gorgeous stone! I can''t wait to see the finished product!
36.gif

Thanks for sharing the story of your stone as well. I''m sure your aunt is smiling down on you & so happy that you''re using her stone to make your e-ring. What a wonderful way to honor her memory & to make her a part of the next chapter in your life.
12.gif

Rube

Shiny_Rock
I still love it!!!
3.gif
31.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Any news about your super spiffy ring?
30.gif
31.gif
12.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
FFF,

I can''t believe I missed this thread! I am so so so happy for you
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The ring is going to be absolutely amazing and I can''t wait to see the finished product and here the proposal story!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keeps gettin'' better & better. Don''t know how it can, considering how much I liked it to begin with!!!!

I think the Halloween thing would be so fun! (BTW - my b-friend (FF) is moving in to my old farmhouse/cottage THIS WEEKEND.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results