shape
carat
color
clarity

My Warm and Sparkly little Oval!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so elated! I just wanted to share. She is the new addition to my jewelry family. I have recently seriously downsized my collection. In doing so, I discovered what is important to me in an Ering. I love 18k yg, warm diamonds, and Ovals. Even though fancys are not ideal cuts I searched for an oval that was as close to it as I could get. I recently acquired and returned a marquise, though large and beautiful just wasn't me. My oval is perfect for me and I absolutely love it!:appl: :bigsmile:

.90ct GIA L SI1
7.71 x 5.34 x 3.22
depth 60.3%
table 56%
p/s- VG/VG
l/w ratio: 1.44
flur-faint

Thanks for looking and sharing this with me. :))

1c1.jpg

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeously elegant, love the yellow gold too :))

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
What a BEAUTIFUL ring! I love the yellow gold, and the setting is so interesting! And it doesn't seem at all possible that your oval is an L. It looks so sparkly white!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love the buttery warmth of that stone, and the twisty band is such a nice touch. Love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not normally an oval fan but you certainly did your homework on that one - outstanding stone! Love the yellow gold setting as well - the ring is just perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:
So gorgeous! Everything about it- the oval and the setting!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, lovely! And what a pretty setting! It looks like such a bright stone, I bet it's really lively IRL.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness I ADORE ovals!!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: It looks so big! What size fingers do you have? I really like that setting too -any chance of any more photos and side-views?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a unique and elegant looking ring. The rope shank in yellow gold is divine and your oval looks like a real sparkler. Nicely done.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, for you lovely comments MizNina, slg, manderz, athena, D&T, MGR, missy, Tuckins,.

Its so nice to be able to share my diamond excitement with PS. :)) :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Porridge|1320624408|3055627 said:
Oooh, lovely! And what a pretty setting! It looks like such a bright stone, I bet it's really lively IRL.

Porridge and Sundial I so appreciate your kind words. She is a definite sparkler! Boy does she dance in the light! Its really fascinating to see. Unfortunately can't catch it to well in photos though. :)

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iota15|1320633599|3055756 said:
That's divine! What a gorgeous rock! The facet pattern is mezmorizing! :love:

iota you are so sweet! The facet pattern is what won me over.

I attached a photo of it. The photo is of a cushion, but its the exact same facet pattern as my oval. :))

ovalfacetpattern.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JuneRose|1320636004|3055800 said:
Oh my goodness I ADORE ovals!!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: It looks so big! What size fingers do you have? I really like that setting too -any chance of any more photos and side-views?

JR you are so kind. :D Its a size 6.75. Heres a profile shot of the setting for ya...

set2.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
ZestfullyBling|1320638533|3055828 said:
JuneRose|1320636004|3055800 said:

JR you are so kind. :D Its a size 6.75. Heres a profile shot of the setting for ya...

Gorgeous! I really love that setting -different but still classic!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama|1320637063|3055810 said:
gorgeous!! Will you be wearing a wb with it - curious if it will match that lovely band!

Thank you soooooo much motownmama! I have since added another pave band to my collection. So to answer your question...Yes! I will be wearing the bands with the oval! I have the oval flanked between the two. I absolutely LOVE the look. :bigsmile:

Thank you every for looking! I so appreciate your encouraging words! :D

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely stone and I love the setting! I would have given it a higher color though. At any rate, it is beautiful. Congratulations!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. First off that is a great stone with a nice spread/finger coverage. Second of all, I love the setting!!! Where did you get that setting???

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker,luv2sparkle,lknvrb, and mayk thank you so much for saying these wonderful things! :D :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amys Bling|1320666846|3055966 said:
Wow. First off that is a great stone with a nice spread/finger coverage. Second of all, I love the setting!!! Where did you get that setting???

Amys bling you are so sweet!!! :)) I wondered how the finger coverage would be since I returned that huge marq. So concerned. :oops: But the oval truly eased my apprehension and exceeded my expectations!!! 8)

The stone and the setting are both from Brilliance.com. I worked with Kristin and Jonathon O (its his family's company). They were truly a joy to work with. They have been the most patient with me. They have Great stones at competitive pricing and the workmanship of there jewelers is exceptional! I am soooo Happy! :praise:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
the rope setting is gorgeous! it gives the ring a beautiful vintage look. it's going to attract a lot of attention :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results