shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera Round and Pear Trilogy engagement ring!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
Since I would never have found Victor Canera without Pricescope, I wanted to share my new VC engagement ring with you all. Hopefully this will help someone in the future.

My wonderful boyfriend (now fiancé!) and I spent 7 months researching engagement rings mainly on this site. Thank you PS for your help!

We felt VC was the clear choice to create the setting. His work is impeccable. I love how little metal covers the pears - he gets the proportions just right!

VC provided a gorgeous diamond (Canera super ideal Hearts and Arrows) that fit the specs we wanted. Ordering directly from him made the process less stressful and got us a discount on the setting.

We have no regrets. I spoke to Victor on the phone once or twice and exchanged many emails with him. He and Paige answered all my questions in a timely and professional manner.

I can't stop staring at it! Oh, and I was excited to see that this ring is now the reference for the round and pear trilogy on the VC website. :dance:

_30194.jpg

_30195.jpg

_30196.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous! :appl: I love the fact that the pears are groove set so you can see the contours of each diamond! Please indulge us w/ some handshots!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations. Victor is awesome. He did both my daughter's engagement rings and just did a reset on mine.
I love his work.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's stunning - another beautiful timeless ring made by Victor!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement!
Your ring is a true VC masterpiece. You have made great design choices. Will you combine it with a band eventually or wear it as a standalone ring?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, :love: :love: congrats on your engagement!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring.. I love this man's work! congratulations on your engagement.. wishing you happiness and good health in your marriage.. handshots!!! :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! You got it right the first go around. It's gorgeous! Please...handshots...

Bananas

Rough_Rock
m-2-b|1431552106|3876242 said:
It looks fabulous! :appl: I love the fact that the pears are groove set so you can see the contours of each diamond! Please indulge us w/ some handshots!
Thank you so much! That Is exactly why we went to Victor Canera. The groove setting makes such a difference.

I'm embarrassed it's taken me so long to reply! :wall: I had to jump into wedding planning immediately...

I will post hand shots!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
Thank you, kimber418! He is incredibly talented. I feel so lucky to have a piece of his artwork.

Thank you so much, Sundial and _loves vintage_! I'm really enjoying it!

Arkieb1, I appreciate your kind words. I've long admired your rings by Victor, as well!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
Acinom|1431560590|3876309 said:
Congrats on your engagement!
Your ring is a true VC masterpiece. You have made great design choices. Will you combine it with a band eventually or wear it as a standalone ring?

Thank you! I'm so excited about our engagement.

I appreciate the compliment! I adore your beautiful rings, as well!

I will eventually wear it with a wedding ring. I've been going back and forth with the kind of band. :twirl:

Bananas

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the wonderful words and compliments. It means a lot coming from this group!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bananas - your ring is glorious!

Could you pls give us the specs of all three stones, and would you be able to post a profile shot? I have a pair of pears I am considering setting in a 3 stone arrangement, and I like your ring's proportions very much. Re the profile shot - I'm trying to get a sense of the angle of the pears.

Thanks so much and, once again, congratulations!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
mrs-blop|1445519023|3941003 said:

Could you pls give us the specs of all three stones, and would you be able to post a profile shot? I have a pair of pears I am considering setting in a 3 stone arrangement, and I like your ring's proportions very much. Re the profile shot - I'm trying to get a sense of the angle of the pears.

:D Thank you, mrs. blop!

I was so nervous about the proportions and the angles of the pears. Of course, I have price scope to thank for that! :lol:

I'll try my best to get a profile shot.
Specs:
Center stone : 1.5 ct
Pears : 0.59 total ct weight

Hope this helps!

Bananas

Rough_Rock
mrs-blop|1445519023|3941003 said:

The profile shot-
Hope this helps!

_35037.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results