shape
carat
color
clarity

My "Too good to be true?" Ebay ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Found this on Ebay for $100! It''s stamped 10% Iridium and 90% Platinum. It''s very thin and amazingly enough the diamonds are white and sparkly! Apparently, the seller got a bunch of stuff from a jewelry store that closed in 1969 and has been sitting in a vault ever since! I got a little gold setting for $32 and am going to put my loose tanzanite in it and give it to my niece for Christmas. I''ll post pics of that when it''s done!

It''s much nicer quality that I expected to get. It has the knife edge shank, and the sides have little circles that make up the prongs!

Cute cute cute! Very happy with my purchase!
1.gif

newebay.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great ring and what a wonderful deal!
36.gif

I really love eBay myself...I have been lucky and have purchased a few diamond rings from eBay and most of them have been excellent deals!
30.gif
In fact, I probably wouldn''t be able to afford some of them if I had to pay retail. My jeweler was actually sad to hear of the good deals I was getting...especially when he saw them in person. He was amazed at the quality.
1.gif
You just have to look for sellers that have been on for awhile and have excellent feedback & return policies. I make sure they have pictures or I email them to get pictures...ususally you can tell from a decent picture if a diamond is junk or not if you know what to look for.

Congrats on your beautiful purchase!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic deal and a lovely ring!

I''m a lucky Ebayer too - my sapphire RHR was a great eBay find!
1.gif

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. What a deal. My boyfriend purchased my engagement ring off e-bay last week and we are very pleased. I am happy to see that others are getting good deals as well. What seller did you buy it from?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tawn,

I''ve been looking forward to seeing your ebay purchase! I''m so happy for you! It''s lovely!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
What a steal Tawn! Looks very pretty! Are you going to wear it stacked with your weddding set?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn,
It really is beautiful, much more so than I thought it would be. Yay for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
tawn,
very cute indeed, I love it. I am still waiting to receive the ring that I purchased from the same seller. Your pics make me very hopeful!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

It''s sort of flat on the top and my ring is so round...so it doesn''t stack nicely with my set. But, what a cute little RHR! It was my first Ebay jewelry experience and I think I got lucky! I''ll keep trying!
2.gif

I can''t wait to see yours Rita! Have you figured out what you''re going to put in the center yet?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure what I''ll put in it just yet, tawn. The detailing on the top is white gold with double rows of tiny diamonds on each side, and the shank is yellow gold. A diamond would be awesome, but I''m still leaning towards a colored stone (other than a colored diamond that is
1.gif
2.gif
). Maybe something red?

There is a whole new list of rings showing now too...I need to stop looking!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a great deal!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, such a fantastic and beautiful ebay find! congrats
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn, what a great ring and such a bargain. I''ve had a lot of success on eBay, but I''ve never bid on jewelery. Your ring looks fab. Congratulations on such a wise buy.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn it looks great! What an awesome find!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful little ring & a fabulous eBay find!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Tawn, that ring is awesome. Great find.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results