shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tiffany Schlumberger e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring. I love the design! I tried looking that ring up and didn't come up with much. Where did you get it? Specs? More hands shots please!
31.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
how lovely! enjoy it!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
Just found it on the Tiffany website - it is beautiful. Is it very heavy? It looks like a very solid ring. What is your ring size? I looked at it and it is loaded with diamonds everywhere! Nice choice!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, Kokobo! I''ve been WAITING for a PSer to get a Schlumberger, as I''ve always wanted to see it on someone''s hand.

Would you mind sharing the specs? Do you have any profile shots?

Thank you for sharing!

Wear it in good health and great love.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 6:11:33 PM
Author: Elegant
Wow, what a gorgeous ring. I love the design! I tried looking that ring up and didn''t come up with much. Where did you get it? Specs? More hands shots please!
31.gif
30.gif

Here''s a link to the Schlumberger ring on the Tiffany website, Elegant. It is DIVINE!

(In case the link doesn''t work, I found it by clicking on "engagement" and then "round brilliant". The Schlumberger is the second-to-last ring in the thumbnail pictures, if you click on that you can see all sorts of great angles!

kokobo

Rough_Rock
I searched on PS for comments on this ring when I was looking but did not have much luck. Hope this thread will add some colors to this lovely ring.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always admired that setting...it''s lovely. Congratulations on your engagement and wear your ring in good health!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring kokobo!!! It looks perfect on your finger! Is it a full eternity?

kokobo

Rough_Rock
I have not received the spec yet - its going to take a while for tiffany to get it ready for me.
but its a G VS2, 1.8ct, excellent symmetry, excellent precision of cut, and excellent polish
the center stone is a round brillant, with about 1.5ct little stones on the side and all around.

it''s fairly heavy but i am a 5 it feels all right on my figure.

kokobo

Rough_Rock
I had hard time taking good pictures of a small object like this, here is another one

DSC00650_cp.jpg

kokobo

Rough_Rock
it is not, room for re-sizing. Thanks! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gorgeous ring kokobo!!! It looks perfect on your finger! Is it a full eternity?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That side shot is to die for, Kokobo! Thank you for posting it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I never saw that ring before, when I saw the title to this thread I was thinking of the eternity ring with YG X''s across the top. Very unusual design that you won''t see coming and going for sure! I was also surprised by the side view photo -- from the top down view you can''t see how high the center stone is lifted above the curving rows of melee. I like the "slinky" design, it''s almost like a halo. And your ring is very large!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this ring, Congrats!!!
30.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh! I tried that ring on at Tiffany and it is heaven. It looks so gorgeous and elegant on your hand! And to own a Jean Schlumberger design for your ering...it just doesn''t get any better than that, does it? He was, after all, widely regarded as the most important jewelry designer of the 20th Century! Congratulations!! PLEASE post more pictures!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kokobo, what a beautiful ring, many congrats on your beauty!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous! Congrats on your engagement. Many more pics please! Do you have a story, is it a ring you''ve always loved, how did you come to choose it?

Looks beautiful on you
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful - that''s one of Tiffany''s that you don''t see everyday. I would love to see more pictures of it!

kokobo

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 9:06:52 PM
Author: Isabelle
Oooooh! I tried that ring on at Tiffany and it is heaven. It looks so gorgeous and elegant on your hand! And to own a Jean Schlumberger design for your ering...it just doesn''t get any better than that, does it? He was, after all, widely regarded as the most important jewelry designer of the 20th Century! Congratulations!! PLEASE post more pictures!!
I am a big Schlumberger fan!! the minute I set my eyes on this ring I know it is the one! Took two more side pictures

DSC00685_cp.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
G O R G E O U S!!!
Congratulations!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love your ring. The whole design of it is really beautiful. It looks lovely on your hand too.

Linda

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing side profile! I''ve never seen anything quite like it before.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results