shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tiffany Novo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pricescopers!

I have had this ring for a couple weeks but I haven''t had a chance to take pictures...until today! I just love this ring and I wanted to share! It is a Tiffany Novo - honestly, I am not into the Tiffany name and blue box and all that but I just loved the design of this setting and the cut of the diamond. I did a lot of PS reading and was considering the custom route with a Square H&A or something similar but, in the end, I think my fiance just wanted to go for the original. We don''t have too much time on our hands so I think it worked out well. I know how many people on PS feel about Tiffany and I know he (we) could have paid a lot less for something similar but I still love it! Please forgive my picture taking skills - I have never taken pics of jewelry before. :)

Tiffany Novo
1.36 ct
H, VS1

IMG_0031web.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sunnygirl. You''ve got a gorgeous engagement ring. Congratulations.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful and elegant! Congratulations!!!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Sunny Girl--
9.gif
congratulations on the engagement and that beautiful ring. I tried one on for grins and it is spectacular (but I didn''t have to guts to ask for a big one--I tried on one more like my rings size, how silly of me to waltz into Tiffany''s and then be too shy to try on the bigger bling! But--the size I tried on was spectacularly beautiful, too. If I were young and had a bigger budget I think this would be the ring I would get, I was really impressed with it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous sunnygirl, congrats!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the Novo is beautiful!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement and a beautiful ring!

i tried on some novos a few weeks back, but the store didn''t carry any larger than .65cts, which was annoying. i think 1.36ct looks great on your hand. what size ring do you wear?

i love that open side view, it''s my favorite part of the design!

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I first saw the ring in January in New York (way before I got engaged) and then everytime I saw it after that, I loved it even more! I took that as a good sign.

My ring size is 4.5.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Sunnygirl, it''s just stunning! It looks fabulous on your hand too - congrats!
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Sunny...that is just gorgeous! What are you going to get for the wedding band?

Harleigh

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!!! And it looks so big! I was actually in Tiffany yesterday and asked if I could see the Novo (not ering shopping, just nosy
2.gif
), but they only had one that was probably .25 which didn''t really show the cut off. They salesman said the Novo has been "flying out the door" and that they can''t keep them in stock. I can see why!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty! It looks just perfect on your hand!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Sunnygirl! WOW! Congratulations on your engagement and that is a stunning ring!!!!!

sunnygirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words! And thanks for saying it looks big! I know it faces up smaller than a 1.36 round would but I just loved the cut. The best part about it is the man who gave it to me - cheesy but true! :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s just gorgeous, especially in that size. When we went looking for erings we checked out the novo, and I didn''t think it was great in the size we could afford, but MAN is it gorgeous in a bigger stone!!!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely stunning and you''ll never regret having "the real thing"!!! I have got to see one of these in person!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! It really looks fantastic on your finger and I love how delicate the novo is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results