shape
carat
color
clarity

My "temporary" 3.37 -- yes, I did it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay, it looks gorgeous, and HUGE! Can''t wait to see it''s big sister!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Dee Jay, WOW what a gorgeous temporary diamond! It looks HUGE on you. Can''t wait to see the 4+ carat!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow D.J.!!! That is fantastic! I liked your oval a lot, but I loooove that monster round. Congrats on your new "temp"!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2006 10:39:03 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Called my insurance company this morning to confirm coverage, by the way, and they haven''t even processed the paperwork that I faxed in last Wednesday yet so I won''t wear the damn thing until I know it''s covered (one of my own personal phobias, I know it sounds crazy). So the ring is just sitting in the box waiting to see the light of day. I''ve never had to wait this long before, not even when I''ve gotten things during the holiday season when they must be more backed up than they are now. Argh!
DJ
send me the ring,we got plenty of day light here.
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, I sent it off to you as soon as I got this post. Let me know how it looks in the daylight!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful and huge!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, I have to be perfectly honest here. When I looked at the first set of photos I didn''t even SEE sidestones. Seriously... it was only once I started reading other''s comments that I was like... um, HUH? And went back to look and still had to tear my eyes away from the MONSTER Temp diamond''s hypnotic gaze just to see the pears. LOL. It''s very nice. I understand that you want something bigger... and while this one IS a bit modest... I''m sure you''ll suffer through with grace. hehehe

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
"Temp" + eternity = serious bling. Congrats.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are too funny!

I just went to the dentist (can you say Dee Jay is having an emergency root canal at 1:00 today?!?
6.gif
39.gif
) and the hygienst stopped in mid painful prod to look at my ring. Don''t get me wrong, I was flattered, but dammit lady you''ve go my mouth pried open and filled with shap metal tools. Focus please!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you''re feeling okay Dee Jay... but I gotta tell you, if I can you at my mercy... I''d be poking at that thing too.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Well ~ Hellllloooo Miss Deeeeeee*Jaaaayyyy!
emsmilep.gif

How in the heck did I miss this ... I must be blind!
6.gif

At first I thought your thread said that you got a temp ".337ct" stone ... I start reading and looking ... and holy cow ... My brain just FROZE!
30.gif

Your Temp diamond is .... Temporary???
3.gif

Someone pinch me!

Someone break open the ammonia salts ...
19.gif

It's
18.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emsmilep.gif
emlove.gif
emsmiled.gif
! Congrat's!
36.gif

Wow, not only do you need insurance ... your gonna need a back brace & arm sling for the upgrade!
28.gif

Enjoy ... and as always ... more
emphoto.gif
's pretty please!
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Still catching up on threads....your stone looks wonderful!! Sure you aren''t tempted to keep it---it''s pretty fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emthup.gif

cheers--Sharon

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Can I have your hand me downs please.....
31.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure Tawn, but you gotta come and fix up my house!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results