shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktrkate08

Rough_Rock
how beautiful! I love how delicate the halo is!!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
You gals are super sweet!!!

My wband is not Tacori. It''s made by a custom guy in Arizona, and honestly he didn''t really do a good job. Some of the prongs are a little wonky looking and lopsided, and I missed the return date because I was really busy with the wedding planning at the time.

My doggie is a Shih Tzu/Scottish Terrier mixed. We shaved her a couple of months ago since she drag snow all over the house.

Thanks again for everyones kind words.

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooh!
I adore it! I adore it!
It looks lovely on your hand.
(hmmmm... maybe I should start looking at Tacori too... off to do research!)

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Hey Fab crab--Your new setting is FAB-ulous!Sure makes that diamond pop! and Tacori rings are just so beautiful. If you remember we are diamond twins--so it was fun seeing what my .8 I si2 might look like-so here is the question--how does the I look next to the halo stones and what are their color? I know my ''I'' looks white from the top so I am assuming it looks great. And second question, can you measure how high the setting is? Macro pics are hard to read for real proportion. Congrats again--it is stunning!!!!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Hi Fabcrab -- it''s yet a third diamond twin here!!!!!!

IT''S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is one of the loveliest rings i''ve ever seen. When I first saw this setting in the store window, I literally jumped up and down and clapped my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming (which I did anyway, to my friend) and said THAT''S THE ONE!

It''s absolutely perfect. Did I mention that?

It looks HUGE on your hand and I''ll bet it keeps you entertained while pipetting in the lab, that''s for sure ;-)

PLEASE post WAY more pictures.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks diamond twins!!! Since I don''t have a ruler as of yet, from my approximations it is the same length diameter wise as it is depth wise, which in theory seem pretty high but somehow it''s not. 2danes I highly recommend trying the tacoris in your area.

So Lane, you''re a Tacori-in-waiting right? I had the same reaction when I saw it on my hand and DH just kind of rolled his eyes as usual.
20.gif
Yeah, unfortunately I have to wear gloves in the lab but I caught one of the scientist staring at my ring yesterday hehe. I''ll try to get more pics!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot dang, all these gorgeous Tacori''s with delicate halos...I love it, very beautiful!

Kyle921

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous. Love the halo!!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 3:30:58 PM
Author: fabcrab
Thanks diamond twins!!! Since I don''t have a ruler as of yet, from my approximations it is the same length diameter wise as it is depth wise, which in theory seem pretty high but somehow it''s not. 2danes I highly recommend trying the tacoris in your area.

So Lane, you''re a Tacori-in-waiting right? I had the same reaction when I saw it on my hand and DH just kind of rolled his eyes as usual.
20.gif
Yeah, unfortunately I have to wear gloves in the lab but I caught one of the scientist staring at my ring yesterday hehe. I''ll try to get more pics!

Hee hee I''m not quite a Tacori-in-waiting, but I hope to be one by this spring! We''re saving up and I''m mulling over styles, and then hoping to order soon... right now I''m just trying to make up my mind!! I think this is going to be the one, though. I remember you saying you liked how sleek it was and less bulky as some of the other delicate halos... and I think i agree. I''ll keep ya posted -- thanks for asking! :) and CONGRATS!! btw i love that you ''caught'' someone looking at it. HOW COULD THEY NOT???!!!!!!!!! :) SO beautiful.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Hey I got a couple more pics *w00t*

n27712400_32390390_8048.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
One more

n27712400_32390389_7688.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
And last one for now

Thanks again for everyone''s kind words! Your gorgeous rings inspired me with this setting upgrade
41.gif

n27712400_32390391_8320.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Laney, whichever tacori style you go for, I don''t think you''ll ever go wrong. I''m super excited for you!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
fabcrab, your ring is beautiful I especially love the gallery reminds me of tulips :)

Excellent choice for a setting upgrade :)

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oooh I love the new photos!!! I love your setting, especially the profile!!! And the halo, aren't those little guys just perfect!

Yay, I'm so happy for you, now if someone could just invent gloves that did not impede with the ring?!!!
31.gif

ETA: fab, how are you going to clean your ring now? I'm a little nervous with the Ultrasonic, have you tried it?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and so delicate; enjoy!!!!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!!! Shimmer, I still use the ultrasonic, actually I''ve only tried it once. I used to ultrasonic my old ring everyday but I think I''m just going to do it once a week or so. So far, it''s okay. I was contemplating buying a steam cleaner, I don''t know if that will be ''safer''. Apparently, if you go to your Tacori dealer, they will be able to suggest a brush/gel combo, but it sounds kind of iffy to me.

DevineHalo

Rough_Rock
gorgeous setting! it is very delicate, and the stone isn''t overwhelmed. i''m waiting for my halo setting to get here..and am worried, i hope my turns out as well as yours did! its always the biggest compliment when someone asks if its real, haha. beautiful!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty!!! Congrats! Looks great on your hand!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results