shape
carat
color
clarity

MY Sapphire and Diamond E-band from DJ

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It almost broke my heart. Even though I'm sure she is a wonderful person, Gypsy bid on a gorgeous emerald and diamond eternity ring at dover jewelry and won it over my bid by less then $20....it was heart breaking and to add salt to the wound she then posted how beautiful it was on PS and how great it looked with her set. I mopped around the house for days, I would go online and keep looking at Gypsy's thread and drool. Now since I just had a baby I will be the first one to admit that my lightbulb moments are fewer and farther between then they used to be, but I got there! I went on Dover's website (vs. their ebay site) and found that they had 3 more bands exactly like the emerald one. They had sapphire, ruby, and onxy. The price was about $50 more but totally worth it since I wouldn't have to bother with the ebay auction. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the sapphire band.

My assessment of the band is pretty on target with Gypsy's emerald band. The diamonds are white and sparkly and the band itself is stunning and very comfortable. The sapphires are very bright so i'm sure they are treated or snythetic. However, dover actually got the stats of my band correct as they were also printed on the ring. No throwing darts on this one...or they might have learned their lesson this go around.

Here is the band paired with my 2.04ct RB ering and then my 1.??ct sapphire halo ring with .35ct half eternity ring. Please excuse how ugly my hands and rings are. We are way pass time for a cleaning!!! Sorry my hands are so dry

sapphireband1.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
stats

14k white gold
sapphires .35ctw
diamonds .20 ctw h color vs clarity

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
last of the pictures!

6.jpg

7.jpg

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! the last stack is my favorite! congratulations!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I love both of the ring combos!
Glad you were able to get your ring. :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo I love this band!!!!!! It looks just as great with the sapphires as it does with the emeralds on Gypsy's band! Glad you were able to get your hands on one.

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I especially love it with your other sapphire ring, so pretty :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful combination - no matter which one you are using! Very lovely with both the diamond and the sapphire rings! Glad you got your ring, no matter what the circumstances!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Please excuse all my spelling and grammer errors! It happens when you are typing with one hand while holding a screaming infant with the other...now that is dedication to posting on PS!

So far I have been wearing the sapphire band only with my e-ring but in the pictures I really do like the look of it with my other sapphire set. I think it looks very blingy. :naughty:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS completion of your set, and it looks lovely with your sapphire ring too! I'm SO SO HAPPY that you love it as much as I love mine. Wear it in the best of health!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1322790259|3072668 said:
GORGEOUS completion of your set, and it looks lovely with your sapphire ring too! I'm SO SO HAPPY that you love it as much as I love mine. Wear it in the best of health!

Thanks Gypsy! I guess I will say that everything worked out the way it should. However, if you ever want to a temporary trade let me know ;)) I'm really tempted to get the ruby band too, but I think this one will be enough :oops: Though I will say I"m a convert to miligraining now though.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and it really looks good with your sapphire ring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I definitely love your band with your other sapphire ring, so it really did work out well in the end! Beautiful! :love:

purplesilk

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!
The blue is so vivid and the milgrain is perfect!
Great purchase! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahbear, i love it!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE your other rings too and the stacking that you're doing with your new band :love: :cheeky:
By the way...i totally hear you about the screaming infant situation...I'm in the exact same situation myself and i feel that i'll lose my mind one of these days...well, at least i've got my rings and diamonds to play with :D
Wear your rings in good health :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your band, it looks fantastic stacked and with both rings.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! Congrats!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new band fits in beautifully with whatever combo you choose. Glad you were able to med your broken heart by finding it. ;)) It really is beautiful on you.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous! So glad that your "ah-ha" moment paid off! Enjoy your gorgeous new ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It really is a great, versatile band.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its really lovely! I am loving sapphires at the minute. I would love a diamond and sapphire band!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results