shape
carat
color
clarity

My round halo upgrade - YAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
After a LOT of research and many hours on PS, I finally decided on a setting for my stone upgrade. I had a 1.1 E SI round and recently upgraded to a 1.61 I color VS2. I was struggling with setting it in a very simple, thin, delicate pave eternity band or a pave halo. I went with the halo and I love it but I still wonder if I should have chosen the simple pave band without the halo. I''m now searching for the perfect band to go with it. At first I was just going to get a matching pave eternity band but now I''m going away from "matchy-matchy" and am considering something that doesn''t match. What does everyone think of that??? The other option is to wear the e-ring by itself and wear a couple of stackable rings on my right hand.

Here it is!!!!!!
36.gif

halo0928021.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I''m trying to take better pictures...my camera must not be very good....any closeups come out really grainy and blurry! I''m working on it!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Please keep working! I need to see more pics of that beautiful halo...I love round halos! I''m expecting the same from my BF as an e-ring in a few weeks and I can''t wait. Congrats to you for your upgrade!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful...more pics if you can...

luvinlife

Shiny_Rock
Luvmyhalo,

I simply love your ring (It looks just like mine!) I too was thinking of doing an eternity ring for my right hand when I get married. With all the diamonds on the band it is contraindicated to put another ring next to it.
Enjoy your ring. I look at mine everyday day and say ''damn he did good!''
3.gif

Congrats,

LL

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol, i''m with the more pics camp! i loved it just from your one picture, but i think i''ve checked back five times since you posted hoping you got more pics up! well, in the meantime, congratulations on a gorgeous upgrade!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OK...let''s see if this worked. Then I''ll add more!!!!!

DSC01742.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks BriBee...I just looked at pics of yours....FABULOUS!
9.gif

Here are some more pics:

DSC01743.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Now that I've got this new setting, I've been shopping for a band to go with it. At first I was just going to get a matching pave eternity band but now I'm thinking I don't want to be so "matchy matchy". What do you gals think of this? It's a half carat eternity band that has alternating round and emerald cut diamonds. The band is tiny...2mm. It's the same size as the shank of my e-ring. I like it because it coordinates but doesn't match exactly.

OR should I just wear the halo by itself and do a couple of stackables on my right hand???

My husband is a SAINT for being so patient with me!!!!!! I have the WORST time making decisions like these!

172016d.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY for upgrades (and a fairly sizable one at that
31.gif
) that ring looks beautiful :)

I like that eternity band if there was not a chance of the rings damaging one another I think that might be a surperb choice :) Any chance of pictures of the rings together :razz:

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Love the halo.

Love the eternity.

Heck, I love it ALL!

Don''t think you can go wrong-they are both beautiful...look at it this way, if you get the eternity, you can wear it with the halo or get more to stack with it on the right hand.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I went with the alternating round/emerald eternity band. Let''s see if these pics worked!

DSC01807.JPG

sera

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are beautiful! They look very lovely on your hand! YAY for an upgrade and new band!!!

loser.gif
L''s for love.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry guys....I am really bad at uploading these pictures correctly. I'll have to get my husband to help me. I swear, I am really intelligent, I just don't have the patience!
19.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
luvmyhalo... love the halo and the band! Would you mind sharing where you found the band?

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! I absolutely
30.gif
it!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is lovely!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful!!! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited to finally be able to post pictures of my upgrade after months of lurking here! My husband and I have had a long standing "joke" about upgrading my ring. For 5 years, he and I have been playfully talking about the upgrade...I swear he said we'd do it at our 5 yr anniv. He says that he said 10 yrs.

Our 5 yr came up and he took me to Catalina Island (we live in Southern Ca.) There, he gave me a huge fake ring...the kind you get from a bubble gum machine. He said, "you get to pick your new stone and setting!" Yipppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

It's a 1.61 RB, VS2. The setting is a .7 ctw eternity halo, G color, SI clarity.

Thank you all for your sweet comments. A lot of my friends aren't into diamonds, so its nice to come here where you all are as obsessed with them as I am !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results