shape
carat
color
clarity

My rings are finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Just in time for Valentine''s day! I was having my .75 carat diamond reset in a 14K Tulipset solitaire mounting, and a 1 carat diamond 5 stone band ring reset from a large cluster. Here''s the solitaire...

fe15$052_1.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
...and here''s the band ring. Sorry for the blur, I''m using a web cam. I was so excited to get pics posted. But I will take some better stills with my digital and post them soon. Thanks for looking!

fe15$049_1.jpg

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! I feel like those pics are just a teaser...can''t wait to see the close up shots!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay!! they came out very nice!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They look great! I can''t wait to see more shots, especially a side view of your tulip setting!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I second the side view of the tulip setting!
2.gif
I just LOVE those!!
30.gif
Congrats
36.gif
and get aworking on those other pics!!
3.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
yes, would love to see some more shots. Beautiful rings!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Looks great. Enjoy them.
Love those recycling projects.
Can''t wait to see the other pics.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Two goodies in one post, I love it!!
I can''t wait to see more photos so I can check out the profile view of the setting. I think tulip settings are beautiful. AND Yowzer- the five stone band looks amazing!!
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/15/2005 7:28:28 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
Beautiful!!! I feel like those pics are just a teaser...can''t wait to see the close up shots!

I love your tag line...Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie, and that''s my favorite line in a movie!
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Still trying...hope it works this time!

tulipset solitaire.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a faceup shot. I''m working on getting a shot in better light so that you all can see how much sparkle my ring has. The diamond might be small, but she''s mighty firey.

tulipset faceup.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh sjz,
I just love the tullip setting. It came out very nice didn''t it?

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 1:29:11 PM
Author: kaleigh
Oh sjz,
I just love the tullip setting. It came out very nice didn''t it?
Yes, I think so. Here is one of the band ring.

MVC-021F.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now. I''m still trying to get one in light that shows off my ring''s sparkle. Guess I"ll have to go outside when the sun comes out again!

MVC-018F.JPG

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 1:10:46 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 2/15/2005 7:28:28 PM

Author: gingerBcookie

Beautiful!!! I feel like those pics are just a teaser...can't wait to see the close up shots!

I love your tag line...Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie, and that's my favorite line in a movie!
9.gif

lol...thanks! If you want to know how this came to be my tag line...see how this post disintegrated into dirty dancing madness!!

oh and your rings are
10.gif
i couldn't look diectly at my screen for more than a few seconds at a time out of fear of burning my retinas!!!

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
LOVE THE RING.... I just got my engagement ring most recently... I to have the tulip setting! It''s so beautiful... I m sure you must be getting so many compliments on it! Great pictures by the way!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, somebody take the camera away from me already! The sun came out for a bit, so I took a couple more pics.

MVC-022F.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Another one. The sun really made it blaze here. So bright it made my hand nearly disappear...lol!

MVC-023F.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great shots! I love the tulip setting.

Your wedding set is a lot like my original one. I had a 3mm solitaire with a 7mm 14k YG band. A few of my sisters had similar sets...solitaires with wide gold bands. One of my sisters has had hers redone and I no longer have my solitaire although I still have the 7mm wedding band.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2005 9:46
6.gif
6 PM
Author: Patty
Great shots! I love the tulip setting.

Your wedding set is a lot like my original one. I had a 3mm solitaire with a 7mm 14k YG band. A few of my sisters had similar sets...solitaires with wide gold bands. One of my sisters has had hers redone and I no longer have my solitaire although I still have the 7mm wedding band.
Thanks. I love the look of wide gold wedding bands. They are so simple and elegant. My mother''s wedding band is a 10mm band. It takes up a lot of room on her finger! I would love to have one that wide, but my fingers are too short. Mine is 7mm, like yours. I also have a two pretty ring guards that I can wear with my solitaire, as well as an 8mm 5 row channel diamond band that I wear. I like lots of versatility with my rings, hence the multiple combos. I also love all the fancy ERings so many of the ladies have posted here, but I would miss wearing my ring guards and different bands if I had such a fancy ERing. I know I couldn''t stack too many rings on my short fingers at once, but if I had long fingers, I''d be DANGEROUS!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results