shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CaliGirl$

Rough_Rock
Ok so I have been a lurker on here for months so now I am finally posting after my fiancee told me I might as well! This is my custom made E-ring made by Simayof Jewelers in SF. Cener stone is 4cts & the band is 1.6. I am so in love with it...almost considered doing halo but the jeweler recommended not because my hand is so small 3.75 & because well 4 carats aint too shabby! He did such a good job PS- I love this site!!!!!!!!! I have been obsessed while waiting for mine!

calliring.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS. Your diamond is huge and gorgeous. Congratulations.

CaliGirl$

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys! I am so happy with it...definitely got a lot of ideas from everyone here! Maybe too many lol

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
holy.........crap.....

I thought it WAS a halo until I actually read the info.

that is quite a rock, I hope you walk with security! lol

welcome and lots more pics please!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I agree with your jeweler 4cts does not need a halo that puppy is beautiful enough to stand on it''s own merit :)

Congratualtions on the beautiful ring :)

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks huge on you! Wow, a 4ct on a size 3.75! Congratulations on your engagement!

CaliGirl$

Rough_Rock
Now my problem is what kind of band do I get??? I am thinking one similar to Eva Logorias (the thin one not the huge one!) I wish my band on my e ring was thinner but oh well...ANy suggestions?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is amazing in every way! I''d try on some bands to get ideas - but yah, very thin, I''m thinking - your beautiful ER has alot going on! Enjoy!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
BAM!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Now THAT''S what I''m-a TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Love, love love this baby!!! Gawd, I''m such a sucker for princess cuts
3.gif
3.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
Now that''s a HONKER! Wow, that''s so beautiful on you! Specs please....I agree, a thin band so as not to compete with the E-Ring (It deserves a stage all on it''s own!)

CaliGirl$

Rough_Rock
Thanks!! The jeweler actually also recommended not to even have a band but I def want one & well a girl always wants MORE diamonds!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I dont know much about it other than the cut is ideal??? My fiancee had the certificate hidden from me since he figured I''d snoop! hehe

ktdid

Shiny_Rock
Wowzers! That is just gorgeous!! Major props to your guy, too!
36.gif

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your beauty of an engagement ring...and on your engagement also! The detail of the setting is just stunning and it looks wonderful on your hand!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock

OH MY GOD THAT''S GORGEOUS. What a ginormous princess - and the setting is breathtaking!!!! I love it!

As for the wedding band, either a princess channel set eternity with milgrain channels or a band like DMBsGirl''s: her link

or you could do a mix of square and round in the same style as DMBsGirl. Cool thing is, it looks like any wedding band you get will sit flush with your e-ring!

Congrats!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Now that is a ROCK! Wow! For sure it does not need a halo - it is amazing on its own. Gorgeous!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY SKAMOLY!!!!! From far away all you are is blinded by that huge, ginormous, fantastic, stunningly huge diamond and then you get close and BAMMMMM!!!!! The setting is TDF! The detailing in the setting is just as gorgeous as the diamond. MAN O" MAN, what a ring!! Congratulations by the way!
30.gif
30.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes!! That is absolutely GORGEOUS!! If ya ever need a ring sitter for that baby, ya know where to find me!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results