shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring pics...FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I have to start by saying that I might be the worst photographer on PS, but I really tried. Now I truly understand what everyone means when they say that the pictures don''t even come close to capturing the fire of their stone. My specs are: 1.28 Cushion, E, SI2, eye-clean (esp since it''s been set). I designed the setting with the help of my mom''s best friend who''s in the industry. I think the total weight is 1.50, and the diamonds go all the way around the whole band.
Here''s the first pic in the box:

IMG_7324 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
With the bottle of champagne that we drank that night

IMG_7325 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Warning: Many more pictures coming up, I''m a little obsessed!
I know this picture is blurry, but at least it shows a little fire!

IMG_7330 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a good side shot, you can see how there's just a small split here. This part of the design was inspired by the Daniel K setting, but I can't remember the name at the moment. There are also diamonds all around the basket. You can also kind of see the cushion-y-ness of the cushion popping out of the top of the setting.

_MG_7333 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Another pretty flower shot. I tried to get the cute "ring with the kitty" shot, but they were too active. I''ll have to catch them when they''re sleeping.

IMG_7340 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Are you sick of me yet???
9.gif
Please excuse the HORRIBLE manicure!

IMG_7346 (Small).JPG

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
So that''s it for now. I wish the lighting wasn''t so horrible. The ring is picking up some funky colors, and I think it''s my lights. The whole thing is icy-white in person and I love it. Maybe I can get some better shots in the daylight. I swear I took better pictures with my cell phone earlier...
3.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Golly Gee Willikers! I want it!
36.gif
It is soooo fabutabulous!!!

Ok...yeah your manicure needs some help...as well as your photo skills...but girlfriend...you have an incredible eye for building a spectacular ring!!! Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Please fill us in on the details on the who and how you got that beauty built. I love how it is a split...but a mini one. I love the cushion cushy from the top...the whiteness...the pave...your delicate little fingers showcase it so well...and the gallery...well, I can't see it very well because your photos skills STINK blurry.

More More More!! (but make us proud of your photo skills this time!!!)

DKS

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW that is one beautiful and delicate setting and one yumalicous cushion :)

the more I see pave the more I love it

26.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a beautiful cushion in a halo...that setting is gorgeous and just perfect. congrats!!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Are you sick of me yet???

Are you crazy??? Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is just beautiful. THe stting is gorgeous and there is just something about cushions that makes me swoon.

Nancy

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!! Enjoy it, and wear it in the best of health!!!
36.gif
36.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Ow I love your ring. There is no such thing as too many pictures! Congrads!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely stunning!
30.gif
you have quite the eye for design, all the details are in perfect harmony!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
WOW. It is sooo pretty. So feminine and sparkley and GORGEOUS! Great job!!!!!!!!!!! I''d LOVE a couple more profile pics!

lovelee

Shiny_Rock
That is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY beautiful.
face16.gif
Stunning.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I have been waiting for your post.....worth the wait as your ring is stunning (although your magic mani leaves something to be desired)
2.gif

Wear it with love and pride, and congratulations!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, your ring is absolutely stunning, Congratulations!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kellybelly

Shiny_Rock
fantastically gorgeous!! i have been waiting all week, since you announced your engagement, to see the ring...and it was worth the wait. congratulations!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, that''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
....any idea what kind of wedding band you''ll wear with that?? Just curious - it''s set low like mine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results