shape
carat
color
clarity

my ring! oval east/west

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty and oh-so-sparkly. Thanks for sharing.
21.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
For some awesome picture tips, you should flag down Ms. Mara...she''s the resident diamond photographer around here. But in the meantime, try finding the "macro" mode on your digicam (usually the flower) and just try to hold REALLY REALLY still...

Again, what a gorgeous ring!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Gawwww-jus! I just love it! Another halo ps-er!! Welcome to the club. mmmm...ovals.....delish!

Jeannine

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Love it! One of my friends has an east west oval in a half bezel and I love it. Ovals look great east west and give such finger spannage!

sea

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone for all the compliments...
i''ve admired so many of your rings for a while now. this place really taught me a lot about the stone i wanted and what quality truly was. not to mention i found inspiration in figuring out the design from all of your stunning rings. so to hear back from some of you that you find my ring beautiful is one of the best compliments i''ve received thus far.

i''m gona try and take better photos tomorrow. i''ll post more as soon as i figure out how.
9.gif
21.gif
1.gif
37.gif
26.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring...I really like the halo rings...know of any good designers in Alberta, Canada !! Enjoy your ring it looks beautiful on your hand...more pics please!!
35.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Veeeeery Nice!!!
30.gif

I love that it is east-west (I can tell!) and that it is palladium!

Keep trying on the photos - we want MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results