shape
carat
color
clarity

My replacement rings from Excel Diamonds and Utopia Diamonds! Thank goodness for insurance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
I cried for days and flipped my house inside out looking for my ring when I lost it but had no luck. Thank goodness I had insurance on it (thank you Lorelei from the bottom of my heart for talking me into buying it). I was able to work with the insurance adjuster to purchase another ring from Excel Diamonds. I realized that I secretly had a soft spot for princess cuts and decided to just go with it.

Barry & Judah were awesome to work with again. They were patient and understanding of my situation. They were also very quick in answering emails, which always scores points with me. Most importantly, their confidence in their stones and products and my previous experience with them made this an easy transaction for me. I will always recommend them first to family and friends.

When I got my new ring, I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes. I’ve read that round cuts sparkle more than princess cuts, but is that really true? I now think that princess cuts sparkle more!

I also purchased a new 5 stone wedding band from Utopia Diamonds. Barak was also very great to work with. He was always easy accessible by phone and was very patient in answering all my questions. I would definitely recommend this company, even though they are not a PS vendor. The prices are very reasonable.

Here are some pictures I took when I first received the ring from Excel. And again when I received the gorgeous band from Utopia this morning. The rings are gorgeous especially out in the sun. For the short time that I''ve had the engagement ring and the very short time I''ve had the band (2 hours), I am thrilled! BTW, I want to thank Researcher for posting pictures of her rings on PS. Her rings were my inspiration (although mine are a smaller version) and I had her pictures saved on my computer for months.

The first 2 pictues were taken from my IPhone when I first got the ring from Excel and I decided to post them because I couldn''t believe how clear they came out considering they were taken by a camera phone!

TripleG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ohh thats beautiful and looks huge. I''m sorry you lost the ring, but maybe it was meant to be in some odd way. I love that setting and it does look super sparkly!

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Another pic with both rings also in the sun. I love the way the diamonds sparkle in the sun but it was very hard to capture them on the camera.

both002.jpg

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Oopsie! I went crazy with the pictures again. Okay, I''ll stop now.. hehe! I got carried away with the excitment!

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 12:41:22 PM
Author: TripleG
Ohh thats beautiful and looks huge. I''m sorry you lost the ring, but maybe it was meant to be in some odd way. I love that setting and it does look super sparkly!
Hi!

Thank you! That''s what hubby told me, that maybe I was meant to have princess stones... I am still mentally recovering because it took me months to find a perfect stone that fit my budget... but these new rings are definitely the start of my recovery! hehehe

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I''m sorry your first set didn''t turn up, but this is a great replacement!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and very sparkly! Lovely set!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Your new set looks AMAZING! I am glad you insured the original set too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thank goodness you had insurance. Your replacement set is absolutely lovely, glad you had a good experience finding what suited you.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
fab set! I''m sorry you had to go through a replacement at all... but what a wonderfully sparkly happy ending!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO happy for you, looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new princess and setting are lovely! I''m so glad you''re happy with your new ring!
9.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic! Thank goodness you had insurance and were able to get exactly what you wanted.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Glad it all worked out for you.

Beautiful set!

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry you lost your ring. But look at what you got now. Wow!!! They are so sparkly. Whats your secret?
31.gif

Love love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
them both!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Set! Sorry you lost your first ring! Make sure these are insured too!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty set, and "thank goodness for insurance" is right! I''d be devastated if I lost my rings, but I know they''d be easy enough to replace because of insurance (but what a bummer that must have been for you regardless; for sentimental reasons, at least!).

Congrats on the new beauties, though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results