shape
carat
color
clarity

My recycling project

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Coatimundi!!!!
35.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 2:35:54 PM
Author: Cachette
Thank you Surfgirl!! Your stone is my all time favorite (I`ve bookmarked your thread long ago
11.gif
) and a few months ago I started working with my jeweller to find one similar to yours (mabye not so big but close in cut). It may take me months or years to get but I really don`t care. I`m in no big hurry. I`ll be picky and annoying but I`m sure it will be worth it!! I love my little OEC and am proud to be part of the OCC!! I`ll try and get new closeups of the reset stone once my other camera is repaired. This one doesn`t have a good macro feature.
1.gif
There are a couple of close up shots before the reset in the old thread. I put the link at the top of this thread.
1.gif
Aw thanks for the nice words...You know, your ring sort of reminds me of Facet Fire's wonderful ring too - contemporary setting with a lovely old cut...I really like that combo! Congrats again, and enjoy!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful; smart project!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Skippy and Tacori!
35.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results