shape
carat
color
clarity

My promise ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! I''m a long time PS observer, but just recently decided to join! Everyone''s rings are gorgeous and it is so much fun to see all of the different and unique styles!

Here is my 1/2 ct. promise/anniversary ring! I''ve had it for almost a year and absolutely adore it, although my ring finger is about ready for something a little larger...
41.gif

23rwf3w4tg.JPG

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
My amazing boyfriend also got me this beautiful sapphire and diamond ring this past Christmas! I am in LOOOVE with it! (It''s a little smudged and the picture quality is obviously horrid, but I tried... haha.)

104_0185.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice rings! Looks like your guy has good taste in jewelry already, so I am sure you will end up with something gorgeous when the time comes. Your sapphire ring reminds me very much of a Gumuchain Fils, Bryant Park ring that I have long loved. It''s so unique, yet classic and pretty. Enjoy them both!! Can''t wait to see what the next goodie is!

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
I have a very similar ring- i''ve struggled with getting great pictures of it- I''m glad you were able to do it. Mine is also a promise ring, and I love it- it sparkles like crazy and even though the stones are small-er everyone asks if it is my engagement ring.

I love both of your rings- I''ve been wishing for a sapphire for awhile- however I''m hoping for an upgrade of the 3 stone to an engagement ring.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are so pretty, I love the sapphire!
Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Your BF did a great job with your promise ring. The sapphire ring is lovely too. He has great taste!! Hoping you enjoy your time here, we have lots of fun.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2008 12:12:06 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Welcome to PS
35.gif

Your BF did a great job with your promise ring. The sapphire ring is lovely too. He has great taste!! Hoping you enjoy your time here, we have lots of fun.
1.gif
Ditto! Very pretty! (You came to a good place to get help once you''re ready to look at e-ring diamonds, too!)

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet BF to treat you to such beauties! I love that floaty sapphire!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
those are beautiful rings!! your boyfriend did great!! and oh yea WELCOME!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the sapphire, it''s so pretty.

I''m sure having two pretty rings from him is a sign of more to come!

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your sweet comments. This community is really great. I never thought there could be so many people out there as ring/diamond obsessed as myself! But I'm sure glad there are!!!
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. Your BF has wonderful taste. Welcome to PS, you will like it here.

Linda

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!
Your fella has a very good eye for the sparklies, that is a good attribute to have!
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Your promise ring and sapphire rings are just beautiful! I especially adore the colour of your sapphire
18.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results