shape
carat
color
clarity

My PEAR-fect engagement ring

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh congrats on your engagement!!! This ring is definitely one of DK's success stories - all the nitpicking paid off and it turned out BEAUTIFULLY :love: :love: :love: And it looks absolutely gigantic on your finger :bigsmile:

How are you liking the RC on your finger? How do you feel about the plate?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!
I'm glad you cupped it. It makes it look like almost a sort of moonstone diamond. Very romantic!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Congrats on your engagement!!!
I followed your 'making-of' thread and I am so glad it came out so well in the end. The setting frames the beautiful rose cut in an amazing way. You have made great design choices together with DK. Enjoy wearing your ring. 8-)

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous!! I remember from your other thread that it was a roller coaster getting it right, but it turned out beautifully. It's so rainbow-y!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful. :love:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, congrats :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out so beautifully Dawn, the stone looks like it glows and the setting is perfect! It manages to be both delicate but also big and blingy, if that makes sense - really gorgeous! :love: Would love more pics!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks great!! :love: :love: And huge to boot, love it & congrats on your engagement! :appl:

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone <3 I don't have a macro lens so hopefully these phone pictures can show its true beauty.

My fiance took me on a trip to Hawaii and proposed to me at a lagoon at sunset on the last day of our trip. :)

20150520_174355.jpg

20150520_165719.jpg

20150520_163852.jpg

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
So glad to see some handshots. It turned out very beautiful and huge!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love all the pastels from the stone and the setting too :appl: Congrats on your engagement.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you! It turned out gorgeous! And congratulations on your engagement :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!!! Congrats on your engagement & a beautiful ring!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It did turn out beautiful! You need to post more photos!!!

Congrats on your engagement!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, the gallery view!! Swoon! It is SO gorgeous. You are a very lucky girl! Huge :clap: to DK in making sure it is perfect - because that is honestly what it is!! Congrats!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
This has to be one of my favorites. I really love rose-cut diamonds and to see it in a pear shape is so cool. Plus that setting.... yummalicious!!! I hope you've been getting some awesome comments (in your everyday non PS life) about it, because it's pretty spectacular. :love:

Also... would love to know where you got the center stone? Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it. But, would love to know. Thanks!

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
SparklySoprano|1432221676|3879631 said:
This has to be one of my favorites. I really love rose-cut diamonds and to see it in a pear shape is so cool. Plus that setting.... yummalicious!!! I hope you've been getting some awesome comments (in your everyday non PS life) about it, because it's pretty spectacular. :love:

Also... would love to know where you got the center stone? Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it. But, would love to know. Thanks!
Thanks! The center diamond is from grace (jewelry by Grace)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spectacular! I had no idea your diamond was so huge! :o Congratulations on your engagement!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks absolutely amazing on your pretty hand! Congrats and enjoy always!! :appl: :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results