shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My New Whiteflash 15pt DBTY Bracelet in Platinum!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, they always do the most perfect bezels!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1404838055|3709021 said:
Stunning! Do you have problems with the stones always being upside down?

Hi AB! The stones do flip back and forth but both views are beautiful in my opinion!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1404861423|3709304 said:
M2B--In case you missed it, I posted some visual images regarding diamond sizes on the thread where we were discussing bracelets--FYI! Have fun...can't wait to see what you decide! :appl:

Thank you for all of the helpful pics on your thread--didn't mean to threadjack that one! All of the other bracelets are just too tempting!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful on your wrist mom2boys! :love: I love that you chose platinum. That would always be my choice if cost was not a factor in my decision. You cannot go wrong with platinum or 15 pointers so great job! You have a lovely collection. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your collection is amazing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!! LOVE it all!! :love:

cheers--Sharon

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk--Thanks! I'm loving your new VC reset! :love:

DS--We do have similar tastes in jewelry, don't we?! I can't wait to see your gorgeous new pieces very soon, too! :naughty:

Kalomeli--Thank you!

Acinom--I'm envious of all of your new colored stone rings, especially your new VC piece!

MGR--I appreciate your wonderful comments! I just wish I had another 3 stone like yours again! :cheeky:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your whole collection, M2B! The bracelet is gorgeous and I love the look of it next to your bangle! The earrings are so pretty too!
More perfect additions to your collection!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woofmama--I've only had it for a few days but I've been wearing it daily since it is new! It is more low key than the bangle so it all depends upon your lifestyle!

Yenny--Thanks for stopping by! I'm still in the process of building up my essentials... :naughty:

Junebug--Thank you! Love your new DBL sapphire ring!

Vintageinjune--The WF bezels are great, even under close inspection w/ my loupe!

cflutist--Thanks! I'm still on the hunt for a gorgeous line bracelet like you already have! :sun:

Missy--I'm glad I got it in platinum w/ the sturdier chain. Now I've got the matching bracelet and necklace (inspired by yours)! :))

Marcy, thecat, canuk-gal, luv2sparkle--Really appreciate all of the lovely comments! I hope to add more pieces in the distant future!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet! I love it on you. :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1405302458|3712758 said:
What a beautiful bracelet! I love it on you. :love:

Thank you! I've got total ring envy w/ your gorgeous new halo! :love:

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Love, love, love, your new DBTY ACA bracelet mom2boys!! It looks great on your lovely wrist and along with your stunning jewelry wardrobe. ;-) Always a pleasure to be of assistance. Enjoy!! :wavey: :wavey: from another mom of 2 boys. :dance:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It looks great!

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
:love: m2b, beautiful addition to an already stunning collection! :appl: :appl: :appl:

May you be blessed always

:angel:

RayNay111

Rough_Rock
So lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope to follow in your WF footsteps some day. :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it mom2boys!! Congratulations. It's gorgeous!!

alicet

Rough_Rock
Your ring is very beautiful. And I loved the photos. I have never been able to take such high resolution photos. :wall:

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet! Am definitely putting it on my wish list after seeing your pictures. And loving the rest of your collection as well! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love this gorgeous bracelet! :appl: It is so beautiful in platinum & is a fantastic addition to your amazing collection! :love: :love: :love: You have such a great eye for beautiful pieces & love the photos in this thread! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1429297829|3863654 said:
Love this gorgeous bracelet! :appl: It is so beautiful in platinum & is a fantastic addition to your amazing collection! :love: :love: :love: You have such a great eye for beautiful pieces & love the photos in this thread! :appl:

Thank you Rockinruby, but DS is now the proud new owner of this bracelet: :))
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-newest-whiteflash-2-3ctw-aca-studs-upgrade.211890/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-newest-whiteflash-2-3ctw-aca-studs-upgrade.211890/[/URL]

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! :appl: I'm glad DS has it. Such a beautiful bracelet! Congrats to DS! You both have beautiful collections!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results