clarity

My new wedding set!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! I love your antique cushion... so beautiful :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that is just a gorgeous set!!! My goodness, I love everything about it...that cushion is to die for and the wband looks so lovely with it! I wish you health and happiness as you wear these beautiful rings!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set! Congrats to you, I love the nonmatching look absolutely gorgeous.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Hey SIS... Glad you put up a picture you were SOOO busy on your big day I didn't get a chance to see your new BLING together. I would love to see a picture of HUBBY's new ring too :naughty:

It looks good on you have you gotten use to wearing TWO rings??? :bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful...I love the antique look/feel! Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set!!! Your rings are so classic but totally unique at the same time :love:

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Your set is just gorgeous! I really love your ering.

bigdiamondtinygal

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Thank you for the compliments! I really wanted a non-matching set. I am still getting used to wearing the wedding ring with my engagement ring as it has only been a few weeks. I am sometimes tempted to wear my band on the other hand as part of me thinks my engagement ring looks best alone (it is probably just because I am so used to looking at my e-ring alone. I love them both though!

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock

legra

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Wow! :love: What a beautiful wedding set - love your new wb, your ering looks even more gorgeous in these new pics and the two look wonderful together. Congrats on your marriage! I'm sure that you will become accustomed to wearing the two rings together - they really make a nice set.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
bigdiamondtinygal|1289579492|2763411 said:
Thank you! Thank you for the compliments! I really wanted a non-matching set. I am still getting used to wearing the wedding ring with my engagement ring as it has only been a few weeks. I am sometimes tempted to wear my band on the other hand as part of me thinks my engagement ring looks best alone (it is probably just because I am so used to looking at my e-ring alone. I love them both though!
FWIW, I think your wedding set looks beautiful. However, yes, you're right: antique engagement settings were actually designed to be worn alone, on the right hand, with the wedding band alone on the left. Which is why it's so dang hard to match up a wedding band with some of those antique settings, lol. But you did a great job and I think you can wear it either way, which is great.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love your set! It's gorgeous! I'm a sucker for milgrain. Congratulations on your wedding!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! Congrats on your marriage!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love your set!!!! Can you tell us more about your wedding band? CONGRATULATIONS!!! :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your marriage. Your rings are very lovely.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
It is really beautiful! I love the whole look, and that cushion is amazing! (I want one!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results