shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Updated E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Hi all. Mara had asked me to post this here so here goes. I went ahead and had my e-ring changed to 6 prongs and had the diamond set really low.

LBugEring23.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know how it looked before but it certainly is a beautful ring! Enjoy it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful in that setting!!! YAY for low settings!
36.gif

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks !! Now I definately feel more secure with it. Added bonus....I think that it actually looks a little bigger that way LOL One thing though, it didn''t really spin on my finger that much before, now it''s turning constantly and it drives me nuts !! Could it be because the head is bigger now, so it weighs more....does anybody know ?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love 6 prongs, it looks great.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I don''t know why it is spinning. Mine does that too. Maybe someone will tell us why and what we can do about it.

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful classic setting--just lovely!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, perfect!

my ring only spins when my fingers are cold and shrunken a bit, so not sure about that.

the new 6 prong head looks perfect!
I love it!
36.gif

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all. I swear the more I look at it though the more I think maybe I need a 3mm wedding band instead....darn, I''m tooo fickle !!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I like the thinner band. I think it makes the stone pop more. Congrats on the new ring!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Love the low setting. Great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results