shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Trinity Rolling Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! It''s been awhile, but glad to be back. I recently bought myself a little present and something I''ve been wanting for quite some time- a Cartier Trinity Tri-Colored Rolling Ring! The width of the bands are 2mm, so it''s nice and delicate. Below are some pics I''ve been saving...

ring938.jpg

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
so lovely! the delicacy of the the thinner bands is really nice.
30.gif

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Thanks Erika! I''ve been really into delicate bands lately especially since my e-ring band is very thin. I wanted to get something to complement my e-ring but for my right hand. I found the rolling ring to be great for creating a more symmetrical appearance without overwhelming. My right hand was getting jealous! I kind of like how the rolling ring works as a wedding ring, but I think I want more bling. ;-) Go figure.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 10:02:16 PM
Author: DiscoT
Thanks Erika! I''ve been really into delicate bands lately especially since my e-ring band is very thin. I wanted to get something to complement my e-ring but for my right hand. I found the rolling ring to be great for creating a more symmetrical appearance without overwhelming. My right hand was getting jealous! I kind of like how the rolling ring works as a wedding ring, but I think I want more bling. ;-) Go figure.

I love how it works with your e-ring! Very eclectic and groovy. To me it says ''I''m self-confident and assured'' enough to mix it up. Not expressing myself well, but me likeys a lot!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and elegant!

thekinglives

Rough_Rock
Ah, liquid gold. Totally classic, and looks
to be a lot more versatile than the 3-mil
version too! Gorgeous
1.gif

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Angeline- Thanks! I like to think of myself as an eclectic and groovy kind of person!
37.gif

Skippy123- Thank you! I was trying to achieve a simple, modern, and elegant look.

thekinglives- I love the 2mm bands! I can stack to my heart''s desire!

SanDiegoLady- I''m starting to really get into Cartier. Maybe I can drop some hints to my FI about a certain "Love" jewelry. Just watched Entourage and the main character received a Love bracelet as a gift. I believe I mentioned something to my FI about really liking it... *hint, hint* *nudge, nudge*

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Discot - the ring is simple and classic. I love it! I love it with your e-ring, too. Gives it such a cool look.

sputat

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I love the look of the thinner Trinity bands, especially when it really compliments the engagement ring. I actually got one myself last year, to use as my wedding band but now mine is sans the yellow ring.

Enjoy your Cartier beauty!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiscoT, it is so beautiful and elegant on your hand! i love it - enjoy!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love your new ring. It looks lovely on your hand. I really like it with your e-ring too. Beautiful!!!

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, wha a lovely and classic ring!! This ring is never going to go out of style!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Bev- Thank you! I will not be wearing the rolling ring with my-ering, but just wanted to see how it looked together. I was definitely going for the simple, classic, and elegant look!

buboo- This is my first Cartier and I love it! I love how it''s understated yet still maintains its elegance!

rainydaze- Thank you very much! I will be enjoying it for many years to come! :)

Linda W, Love Deco- Thank you! Thank you!

Tacori E-ring- Thanks a bunch and your baby is too cute!!

kcoursolle- I sure hope it will never go out of style! I want to be able to wear it out any time I want. I love how it''s tri-colored so it will match any color jewelry!

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
16.gif
I luv that you''ve paired it with your engagement ring. What a beautiful look!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, congrats on your very first Cartier! Wear it in good health!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too pretty! I didn't know Cartier made the thinner version, I thought theirs started around 3mm. Learn something new every day! ETA: I can't find it on their website
7.gif
boo! Did you buy it in a cartier boutique? I kinda wanna go try it on!
11.gif
(BAD musey, be happy with the one you have!! hehe)

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
The roll ring was a great choice!One you will wear for years to come.I have several roll rings and have enjoyed each one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results