shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tiffany''s Legacy with matching band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dommie

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your ring it is extremely STUNNING! Enjoy it!
1.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Simply gorgeous!. Wear in in good health.

toleong

Rough_Rock
Wow that is beautiful!!!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
waw great ring, i was wandering why i cant see this legacy on the tiffany web-site?

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. What a great ring it looks huge and so white and sparkly
emsmile.gif

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
does anybody knows how small tiffany is selling their legacy diamonds?

plee

Rough_Rock
Thank you dommie, solange, toleong, and diagem...

Diagem- I''m not sure why the tiffany web-site isn''t showing any items in their legacy collection, but I do know that the engagement rings start at the 1 ct. range.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I did hear tiffany are selling the legacy in various sizes set in pendants and earings.
Did anyone on this site seen these items? If yes what is the oppinions, thank you in advance.

ranon

Rough_Rock
hi..it''s a beauty ! I''m looking for the same ring Tiffany legacy ring...saw one in the Singapore store for SGD 55,800. wt:1.60, F, VS1. Could anyone tell me how much the ring would cost in the US, including taxes ? Thanks!

plee

Rough_Rock
Diagem- I saw some legacy pendants that were really beautiful!! I have my eyes on a legacy cross pendant
emsmile.gif

Ranon- Thanks for the compliment- The price you mentioned for the 1.60 wt. seems a bit higher comapred to the prices in the US.
Just as a reference point, I know that a 2 carat F VS1 was about $39,000 before sales tax.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Plee, I never saw the cross!! do you happen to have a picture? I am interested, and i cant see it anywhere.

Tiffany doesnt show it on their web site

plee

Rough_Rock
Diagem- I'm sorry but I don't have a picture of the pendant. I saw it while on a trip to hawaii. I don't even think all the Tiffany & Co. stores carry it. Only the stores with the larger inventory.
If you're really interested, you can call your local tiffany's and describe the item. If they don't have it, they will bring it in from another store.

You can describe it as the legacy cross pendant with .59 diamonds priced at $3,950. Let me see if I could describe how it looks like... It is slightly on the larger side and is kind of a loopy open cross with diamonds. I would consider it a dressier piece that probably cannot be worn everyday. I hope my poor description make some sense.

lesliej

Rough_Rock
I love your ring! We are looking at the same one. My boyfriend was told it will take 4-6 weeks to have it sized (I am a 4.5). Was this your expereince?

I just emailed you as well.

Thanks and congratulations - the ring looks PERFECT on you!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
emsmileo.gif
Wow!!

Beautiful!!!!!!
emthup.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
If you give it to me, I will wear it on my little finger, even if people say I''m gay...
31.gif

elmo65

Rough_Rock
Plee,

You have impeccable taste!
3.gif
The design of that ring is flawless and the stone looks magnificent! I am sure you paid a whole lotta $ for that ring, but the quality screams from it!!!!! I am not sure I have seen that ring on anyone, so you have a very original setting to boot!
36.gif

Sashabella

Rough_Rock
I can''t see it. WAHHHH! I want to see it. I sounds gorgeous!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I can see why they call it the legacy ring....oh soo pretty!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
OH!!!!!!! it''s so beautifl ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love the style

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!!! It''s good to see it with the band!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
For reference, I went to Tiffany''s with the DF to consider getting the original Legacy ring for my upgrade and keeping my temp setting until the upgrade.

The 2.56 ct, E, VS2 retailed in New York for $103,000.00. We decided against it, as the center cushion stone was actually very unattractive to my taste. It was a cross between and asscher and a cushion, and Tiffany''s offers that this stone is their "unique signature cushion cut". I asked if they could get a different cushion, and they said No Way Jose. So we decided we would rather get a nicer center stone and make the setting SIMILAR to the legacyand keep the rest in the bank for more fun stuff.

Before you do decide on it I do suggest that cushion lovers actually compare Tiffany''s cushion with other cushions (traditional antique and bmodern brilliant) and decide which you like more, as they are QUITE different!!!

I ADORE that setting thought. It''s so graceful and both antique and modern at the same time... *SIGH*

plee

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone for the wonderful compliments and kind words!

Nicrez-I think I love the center stone of this ring precisely because it''s between an asscher and a cushion. I love both stones. I''ve also really grown to love the setting. Like you said it''s both antique and modern at the same time. The photos of the ring make it look a bit bulky on my hands, but it''s quite the opposite. It''s a very delicate ring.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Plee,

wear it in good health, you chose a masterpiece!!!!

I personaly think its the most beautifull diamond shape out there today...... and i know its becoming very popular and hotttt, in my opinion it will surpass their Lucida!!!

ksquyres

Rough_Rock
OOOOHHHHHHH! Sweetie!
I may just be more excited than I am when I see a beautiful man! That ring is GORGEOUS! Congratualtions to you on you magnificent ring. I don'' know you, but I was looking on the Tiffany''s website, looked it up on google, and there this site popped up! Good for you, and hopefully, one day, good for me!
-Katy

plee

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much kasq!

shasha

Rough_Rock
I''m speechless!
emsmileo.gif

All I can say is its a beauty and you''re one lucky girl!
emrainbow.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.......what an absolutely stunning ring!!
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
A word of caution, though......be careful, be very, very careful........driving cuz you are going to cause some accidents!! Oh, and try and not stare at it too much while you are driving, OK?

Seriously, it''s just beautiful!

gooloo

Rough_Rock
OMG....it''s my dream ring ah~~
Love it sooooooo much....
36.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your ring! Enjoy it!

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Wow! Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results