shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tiffany Novo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think I said awwwww at least 10 times reading your proposal post, congrats to you and your FI.

What a magnificent proposal and ring :)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 2:02:48 AM
Author: AStack75
She said yes and then took the cheapo ring off the middle finger of her left hand. Then I put her engagement ring on her hand.
Awwwwww what an excellent proposal!!! So romantic!!! Funny you mention the "cheapo ring" on her left middle finger. I've got a ring on my left hand middle finger too. (which I will remove once I have a GRAND ring myself!)
31.gif
I remember when my boyfriend and I looked at rings at Tiffany's, he told me (in reference to my left hand middle ring) "Take that THING off, its distracting" lol! I thought it was so cute of him! (it didn't look too good next to the Tiffany rings
6.gif
)

How cute the two of you went over to Tiff's to look at wedding bands!! I myself have tried on 2 Novo wedding bands sandwiching the Tiffany Setting and it looked sooooo nice!
30.gif
So I can imagine 2 Novo wedding bands sandwiching the Novo engagement ring!
30.gif

Im glad everything went so perfectly as you planned. And Im so happy she loves her ring! I knew she would!!! It really does look so gorgeous on her. Congratulations again to you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results