shape
carat
color
clarity

My new

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
The specs:

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.338
Color: G
Clarity: SI2
Depth: 60.5
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 34.1
Crown %: 14.9
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Partly Polished
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 4.52-4.55X2.74

And the photo!

babydiamond.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful congrats!!!
30.gif
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
You done a great job, its gorgoues!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gotta love the specs on that sparkler! don't forget hand shots later
3.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Look at those beautiful arrows!! Gorgeous ring and stone! Congrats!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! The title was SUPPOSE to say "My new "baby diamond" ACA from WhiteFlash but the title cut off.
40.gif

Anyway, I can NOT say enough things about Ron Sobala and WF! They kept me up to date constantly, the ring was finished days sooner and I'm sure the finished product (To arrive by tomorrow at 11am) will be gorgeous!
30.gif

I love the "baby" size. I'm a mom of three (9, 2 and 6 months) and my current e-ring is 1.06 princess. I love love love it but for everyday wear, for me, it's a bit big. I also bought an Raphael 18K WG 2mm wedding band from Signed Pieces to match.
3.gif

I will definitely post hand shots tomorrow!!

Thanks again!!

Carrie

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
simple but beautiful !!! love it
36.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Holy cr@p, that is amazing. Beautiful choice.

shay

Jensia

Shiny_Rock
wow nice:) Its making me consider buying smaller stone for my other hand, and I dont even have my band yet for the last one,lol

Jensia

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Got to love those ACA''s from WF. You can wear this ring with pride and not worry around the little ones. I can''t wait for more pics tomorrow. How fun!!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I cannot wait to see hand shots, what a lovely stone!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thank you everyone for the sweet and kind words!
1.gif

I''m very excited to get the ring tomorrow and see how much this little stone will sparkle! I will definitely post hand shots tomorrow.

Carrie

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beauty.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a classic beauty and a stunning diamond.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feb ''03 I can''t wait to see hand shots now! I thought your thread title was meant to be a teaser, btw! Anyway, your new ring is just beautiful, really great choice. I''m glad you found something that works so well with your lifestyle, too!
36.gif
35.gif
9.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
It looks wonderful feb03!!! You did a great job picking that stone and I love the simple yet elegant setting. I barely ever wear my rings around the house because of my kids so I can see why you chose this ring. It''s beautiful! Can''t wait to see the hand shots.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! It''s exactly like what I''m hoping to get soon, and the WB too!!
9.gif
Your ACA baby diamond is amazing!
30.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
it is sooooo pretty! wait til your neighbor sees it, it''ll knock her socks off!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I love to see those arrows! How pretty is that! Don''t forget those hand pics. We''ll all be waiting!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
it looks great! I can''t wait to see hand pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very classy!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Feb03...does this make you a round convert? How would you compare the two shapes now that you have the new one in front of you?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Peebles-

I''m a lover of ALL diamond shapes
18.gif
and my favorite is the princess cut! However, some day my little .338 will be a 2.0+ct even if it takes 10 years (gotta love that WF trade in policy!)! I don''t think it''s rounds per say, but specifically the A Cut Above diamond. Even my little spec is SO sparkly!!
36.gif

I will always love my original e-ring and wedding band and wore them earlier today. Right now I''m wearing my new WF ring with my plain 3mm wedding band. It''s all about options
31.gif

But lately I''ve been eyeing Asschers. There''s something so clean and contemporary about them that I love. Who knows, the trade in doesn''t have to be a round! Maybe in 2 years my trade in might be an emerald cut, an asscher or maybe another (larger) princess cut. But right now this "baby diamond" is perfect and a great start
36.gif

I will post hand shots later!
25.gif

Carrie

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Nice!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2006 2:08:53 PM
Author: february2003bride
Peebles-

I''m a lover of ALL diamond shapes
18.gif
and my favorite is the princess cut! However, some day my little .338 will be a 2.0+ct even if it takes 10 years (gotta love that WF trade in policy!)! I don''t think it''s rounds per say, but specifically the A Cut Above diamond. Even my little spec is SO sparkly!!
36.gif

I will always love my original e-ring and wedding band and wore them earlier today. Right now I''m wearing my new WF ring with my plain 3mm wedding band. It''s all about options
31.gif

But lately I''ve been eyeing Asschers. There''s something so clean and contemporary about them that I love. Who knows, the trade in doesn''t have to be a round! Maybe in 2 years my trade in might be an emerald cut, an asscher or maybe another (larger) princess cut. But right now this ''baby diamond'' is perfect and a great start
36.gif

I will post hand shots later!
25.gif

Carrie
I am not seeing any hand shots, please post pictures soon!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I would love to see hand pics!

Maybe I should get the diamond shark out?
27.gif
9.gif

Pic''s pleeeassse.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results