shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Sparklies! 0.64 tcw J/VS2 ACA martini studs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone!! I woke up this morning and kinda forgot about my earrings...I slept in them because I''m in the process of moving (actual move day is Monday) so everything is scattered and I decided, for safely reasons, they''re not coming out of my ears until I''m settled and put away in my new place!! Anyway, I woke up and looked in the mirror and was like "WOW!"Nice little surprise when you forget they''re there! hehehe.

Tacori, believe it or not, one of the parts I really enjoy about my job is the moms with tons of questions!
9.gif
I love answering the questions, helping to set new moms at ease, and developing that special relationship with them!

Diamondseeker, thank you! I hope so!
9.gif

SDL, I agree! I still think they look bigger (in a very GOOD way!) than what I expected! My parents will get to see them in person when they''re here for graduation (they''re coming into town May 17th) and I soooo can''t wait for them to see them! They''re going to be so pleased with their gift! BTW, I''m loving the set you''ve got for your daughter...so lovely, classic, yet delicate and feminine! I think she''s going to flip out when you give them to her! hehehehe!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats on graduating
34.gif
and on your earrings!!

cheers--Sharon

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I took a few more earshots this morning and thought I''d share!
31.gif

20080503_04.JPG

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Sharon!! :)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
another...

20080503_02.JPG

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
and one more! :)

20080503_01.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hou- they look fantastic!!! Can you believe we are graduating already?!?! Of course, you''re graduating 10 days earlier than I am. We have the latest grad date EVER. I think we were both first years when we started posting around the same time? how quickly things change...

funny, but I am getting studs for graduation too
9.gif
mine are bezels though. Well, technically I already have them but graduation day will be my first time wearing them because I am silly like that.

Congrats!!
36.gif
yay

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! You''ll love them.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
HI Icekid!!! :) How are you?? I know, I can''t believe graduation is here already! I think we were, indeed, first years when we both first started posting....and look at us now!
10.gif
So what specialty are you going into? Oh, and don''t forget to post pics of your graduation studs after graduation when you''re wearing them!!! I checked out your pics of the loose stones and they look beauuuuuuutiful!!!!
9.gif

Thank you, marcyc!!!
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2008 11:09:57 AM
Author: HOUMedGal
I took a few more earshots this morning and thought I''d share!
31.gif
Just admiring the light return in this picture! Amazing what great cut can do. Again, gotta love those Js for earrings.
36.gif

Enjoy. You have a great pair of daily earrings for, like, forever!!! And what a fabulous way to remember all your hard work. Best of luck with your career!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 7:24:51 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Beautiful! I think they are the perfect size.
Ditto! I love them!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful WF studs
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 11:14:44 AM
Author: Fly Girl

Date: 5/3/2008 11:09:57 AM
I took a few more earshots this morning and thought I'd share!
31.gif
Just admiring the light return in this picture! Amazing what great cut can do. Again, gotta love those Js for earrings.
36.gif

Enjoy. You have a great pair of daily earrings for, like, forever!!! And what a fabulous way to remember all your hard work. Best of luck with your career!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yes, every time I pass by a mirror in my house I have to slow down and admire the sparkles! I'm totally sold on ACA's....even though they're not huge, the cut really makes them sparkle like mad!! And I am very happy that I went with the J's...they're nice and white but their hint of warmth means they throw off lovely colors of fire, which I loooooove.

You're right, they're my forever daily earrings! I wondered if I would want to upgrade the size in the future, but now that I've got them, I really don't think I will...the size is perfect on me for everyday. And if I wanted a little more bling for dress-up occasions I could always talk hubby into getting me some of those lovely WF halo jackets for a future gift!!
31.gif
Plus, these stones definitely have sentimental value to me, as they are a very special gift for a special occasion from my parents, who are so proud of me. Makes me teary eyed.
5.gif

Thanks, Gwendolyn and Skippy!!
9.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! These really came out gorgeous, and the size looks great on your ears.
10.gif

You know, I was thinking about your earring project yesterday. I had my mom''s Js set and "super color sensitive" me really can''t see any difference between her Js and my Gs now that the stones are in their settings. I think you made a fabulous choice.

Congrats again on your accomplishment! I hope to finish up myself by the end of the summer if I can get this darn thesis written.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HMG, the earrings are gorgeous and look just perfect in your dainty earlobes! Congrats on your graduation from med school. I am glad to see you posting again...we missed ya! Take care!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2008 4:25:52 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
WOW! These really came out gorgeous, and the size looks great on your ears.
10.gif

You know, I was thinking about your earring project yesterday. I had my mom''s Js set and ''super color sensitive'' me really can''t see any difference between her Js and my Gs now that the stones are in their settings. I think you made a fabulous choice.

Congrats again on your accomplishment! I hope to finish up myself by the end of the summer if I can get this darn thesis written.
3.gif
Thank you!!! Yea, I really couldn''t see any difference between the H/SI2''s that I looked at and these J''s, so I figured why not go with the higher clarity!

Good luck with your thesis! I hope you do get finished by the end of the summer. My husband is in the same boat, trying to get his dissertation done so he can get that darn PhD and be done and finally come live with me!! (yes, our schooling means that we''ve been long distance for the past 4 years and I''m soooooooooo tired of it!)

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 12:53:00 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/3/2008 10:47:59 AM
Thanks so much everyone!! I woke up this morning and kinda forgot about my earrings...I slept in them because I''m in the process of moving (actual move day is Monday) so everything is scattered and I decided, for safely reasons, they''re not coming out of my ears until I''m settled and put away in my new place!! Anyway, I woke up and looked in the mirror and was like ''WOW!''Nice little surprise when you forget they''re there! hehehe.

Tacori, believe it or not, one of the parts I really enjoy about my job is the moms with tons of questions!
9.gif
I love answering the questions, helping to set new moms at ease, and developing that special relationship with them!

Diamondseeker, thank you! I hope so!
9.gif

SDL, I agree! I still think they look bigger (in a very GOOD way!) than what I expected! My parents will get to see them in person when they''re here for graduation (they''re coming into town May 17th) and I soooo can''t wait for them to see them! They''re going to be so pleased with their gift! BTW, I''m loving the set you''ve got for your daughter...so lovely, classic, yet delicate and feminine! I think she''s going to flip out when you give them to her! hehehehe!
I had to come back again.. I so want your earrings.
9.gif
Hafta show them to hubby yanno...
Hehehehe!! Good luck talking your hubby into some new studs!! :) You know, honestly, I''m still really impressed with how nice my earrings are for the price...yes, almost $1200 is a lot of money, but for some reason I had this idea in my head that you had to spend at least $2000 to get "nice studs" that were super high quality and looked big on the ears. Boy, was I wrong! When I started this project, I wondered if these would end up being something I''d wear for several years but then want to upgrade eventually once I''m more "mature" and have the money to do so, but at this point i really don''t think so. I think I''ll wear these stones forever.
30.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2008 1:52:32 AM
Author: monarch64
HMG, the earrings are gorgeous and look just perfect in your dainty earlobes! Congrats on your graduation from med school. I am glad to see you posting again...we missed ya! Take care!
Thank you, Monnie! I missed you guys too!
9.gif
It''s fun to be back and to have something pretty to show off!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results