shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Rose Gold Spacer!

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
I've been longing over simple, rose gold rings for months, and finally decided to get some to wear either alone, or with my eternity band. I ordered a set of 3 from SecretCharm on Etsy and I have to say, am absolutely thrilled with how they came out! They are so simple and delicate and such a pretty color. I might even use one as a stacker band when I want to wear my full set! (I RARELY wear my rings together, but now I'm totally loving the mixed metal look). Here are some pics that I took with my iPhone:

Alone.jpg

stacked.JPG

witheternity.JPG

fullset.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
OOh I've been wanting that set of 3 for ages!! I use to have a yellow gold one but I lost it and I really want to replace it with these! They look great :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have the "unique" rose gold bands from her (two of them) that I wear on either side of my eternity band. I love them! They look awesome with your set! Enjoy them!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh yummy! I love the beaded look - very nice!!

looks great as a set, on its one and with each of your rings. Good choice! :appl:

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
thanks everyone!

JuneRose You can actually get the rings in yellow gold or you can mix and match sets which is nice.

yennyfire I originally wanted to wear them on either side of my eternity too, but they are a little tighter than my band, so didn't look that great. oh well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really loving rose gold for spacers for people with a skin tone that blends with the color! It totally lets the white metal rings stand out rather than having an extra white metal band. Very pretty design, too!

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
Beautiful spacer. Your set has always been one of my all time favorites! I really even love the rings together :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! :love:

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
thank you all for your comments!!!

diamondseeker, good point about the color and my skin tone! that's probably why i like the way the full set looks - because the spacer blends in with my skin and lets the rings stand out more. i didn't realize that before.

LoveMunkie

Rough_Rock
I want those!!! They look AWESOME with your set and eternity band...totally need to get a set to wear around/between mine when we get married in a month!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results