shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Rose Gold Halo/Split Shank Oval Ring!!

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone- been lurking here for awhile, but didn’t have any exciting news until recently!!

I am over the moon- just received this ring from my now-FI and the jeweler- it was custom-made and it took me forever to come up with the design. Sorry for the massive/flipped pictures- I haven’t yet learned how to post pictures properly.

Let me know what you think- I combed the Internet, PS, and other boards for different elements that I liked and finally came up with this design.

I'm so excited!!

phppxehnppm.jpg

phpsdxnekpm.jpg

phpyhhmcnpm.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Its lovely

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with your engagement and ring!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement. It's wonderful that you designed your ring to match your dreams. Love the oval on your hand. Feel free to take a few shots outside in the sunshine, you know how much everyone loves pictures!

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much! I was just so excited to take pics for the first time, so I didn't get any outside- I will definitely get on it. Thank you again!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and your lovely custom ring!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
That's so beautiful! Congratulations on becoming engaged.

I would love more pics, perhaps a head on one to better appreciate the design?

Well done! :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I meant to ask before if you have stats you care to share. Curious what type of stones you used for the yellow band.

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
I used half regular white diamonds, and half enhanced yellow diamonds for the yellow band- they were 1.5mm in size.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fabulous to have a one of a kind piece! Congrats on your gourgeous ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Very pretty.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Tell us more about the design elements! Half yellow and half white on one band eh? How about the other band? Are those white or pink diamonds? This is really quite something.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It's very beautiful! The first picture you posted really shows how great it looks on your hand. :love:

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
Other than the alternating yellow stones in the yellow shank, all the rest of the stones are white. I originally wanted pink stones in the halo, but finding diamonds that tiny (1.2mm) was impossible and especially in the darker pink that I wanted. The halo/basket is 14k rose gold and so is one shank, and the other shank is 14k yellow gold. There are tiny stones on the 4 prongs (2 per prong). The stones on the shanks go around 3/4 of the way (I wanted there to be some space left to resize).

Thank you very very much for your comment :razz:

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more pics- I will try to get a pic from the profile that can show the stones in the prongs (I've already tried; it's not the easiest thing to do).

rsz_20140726_201435.jpg

rsz_20140726_201846.jpg

rsz_20140726_201317.jpg

karinachka25

Rough_Rock
As for the stats since we love to read about them and someone requested: 1.15 ct centre, E, VS1, excellent cut.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! Congratulations, and wear it in good health.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results