shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DriftinS14

Rough_Rock
Here is the ring I finally got for my fiance. Its a custom platinum antique style ring. The center stone is a GIA 1.17c Cushion F VS1. The carat weight of the ring is .85. I ended up picking up the stone and having the ring made through Inta Gems in downtown LA. I had a better experience then I had even imagined possible. Click Here to read my actual review of Inta Gems if any of you are looking for a down to earth, trustworthy place to buy a stone, or ring over the internet.

GinasRing2SMALL.jpg

GinasRing.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it, congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Such an ornate and intricate setting, so pretty - that sucker is gonna be blinding from all directions!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
love it.
30.gif
30.gif

shay

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous! She''s going to LOVE it!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!
6.gif
23.gif
I love that ring. I am a cushion owner and lover too. The antique ring style is beautiful. That ring is to die for! Great job.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a wonderful ring! I''m such a sucker for a nice cushion. And diamonds on every possible surface -- she''s going to LOVE that!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love antique settings. It is beautiful! Congrats!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Love the ring and the cushion cut!!! She will love it & you too!!!!Congrats !

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Antique settings (or replicas) are so beautiful! I have my mom''s diamond set in one and get so many compliments on it! Your poor fiance is going to have people grabbing her hand all day long, just to check that ring out!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Cushions are one of my favorite cuts. Your ring looks amazing! Great setting too!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DriftinS14 ~
emrose.gif

Welcome to Pricescope!
36.gif

Your lovely lady to be is sure going to be surprised
10.gif
! I think antique rings and reproduction pieces are yummy!
18.gif

I really like the cushion/bag combo ... when you have time ... more
emphoto.gif
''s please ... and don''t forget the hand shots!

Thanks for sharing and have a happy weekend!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring! Congrats!
36.gif
Like someone else said, every possible surface is covered in bling! It''s like Liberace all over again, lol! Seriously, though, it''s really beautiful. Best wishes on your engagement!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring with some incredible presence! Congrats and let''s see hand pics when the time comes!

DriftinS14

Rough_Rock
Wow, such a great response,....

Thanks everyone really, I feel even better with my choice.. haha. I''ll post up more pictures tomorrow, any special requests? Someone requested a profile shot, can you explain please and I''ll do my best.

Thanks!!!

_justin

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Y''all don''t think I''m weird, but I get all sentimental over these antique settings! My husband''s mother has a similar kind of ring, that weathered through several wars until she was a little white haired lady. When I look at her ring, I try to imagine her as a young girl receiving it. Kind of chokes me up. Very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results