shape
carat
color
clarity

My new preloved love!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I picked this little beauty up a couple weeks ago off of DB from a fellow PSer. The center stone is a 5mm tranny, H VS2. The center stone is flanked by 6 single cut diamonds. The setting has amazing detail and is in excellent shape. It is incredibly dainty, but has great presence. I cant get over how well the stone performs. This is my first older cut diamond and I am amazed that it performs just as well as my ASG0 studs. I had contemplated picking up a loose stone and making it a project, but I have 3 under 3 years and barely have time to shop for groceries let alone jewelry. This was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't be happier with the ring.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv1.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv2.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv3.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv4.jpg

kat08

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful, and the setting is so distinctive. Lovely! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great job on the pictures!!! It looks wonderful on you! I am really pleased that you love the ring and that it went to a great home! :appl:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love the balance, it looks gorgeous on your finger - I've got to add though, what a great smooth setting to have with three under three.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I think it looks perfect in that setting.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! It looks great on you - lovely finger coverage!

Isn't it awesome when a purchase makes you super happy?? I'm so glad that you love your new ring and it all went well for you! :bigsmile:

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring! It looks so nice on you, too. You take really nice photos, BTW!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I love the side stone detail on this ring!!!! Glad you love it. Wear it in good health!

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I just love those trannys! The faceting is so full of gorgeousness! And of course the settings is beautiful too--I just love vintage. :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's lovely! It looks great on you!!

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. And thank you DS2006 for originally finding it, and loving it enough to find it a new home instead of letting it languish in your jewelry box. I'm loving the new preloved section. You gals get to spend all the time that I don't have searching out these beauties, and when you tire of them they are conveniently located for me to find at wonderful prices.

I also appreciate all of the kind compliments on my photography skills. I was trying to capture the fine details of the setting with my cheap little point and shoot camera. I actually freaked myself out after i took the first few shots. The diamond was black! There was leakage everywhere in the photos! Oh NO! Then i realized i had the camera about an inch from the diamond and i was seeing the black camera both obstructing light and reflecting its color in the diamond. Silly me :rolleyes: .

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Great photos! Thats not an easy task! :love: It looks fantastic on you, and so much more dainty than the pictures would have you think. I love it!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this ring! And to get it pre-loved from a fellow PSer is an added bonus. Enjoy it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results