shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pink sapphire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seattlebride

Rough_Rock
This is my new engagement ring and wedding band. I''ve only gotten to try on the band once. ;-) I''ll have to wait until we''re married to try it on again. We just got engaged on Thursday. The stone is a 1.19 carat natural pink sapphire. The metal is 18K palladium. My fiance had it custom made at Greenlake Jewelry Works in Seattle. I absolutely love it!!!

rings avatar small randt.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh more more more more more more!!!

It looks gorgeous. Would love to see more (and bigger) pictures of that beautiful set!!!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m SPEECHLESS!!!! Wow! The flow and superb polish is just flawless. It is breathtakingly beautiful and SO unique. It is stunning with the band. Wowza!!! I love a well-done colored e-ring! Did your FH design it himself?

I''ll say it again....that ring has FLOW!!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
YES YES!! It is pretty!!! I''ve always wanted a natural pink sapphire, and seeing yours makes me want one even more!!! congrats!!!
36.gif
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, this is a beauty! Congratulations, and I love the color!!

seattlebride

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 1:43:29 AM
Author: KristyDarling
I''m SPEECHLESS!!!! Wow! The flow and superb polish is just flawless. It is breathtakingly beautiful and SO unique. It is stunning with the band. Wowza!!! I love a well-done colored e-ring! Did your FH design it himself?

I''ll say it again....that ring has FLOW!!!!
Yes, didn''t he do a great job? i can''t wait to put the band on. :) I helped pick the stone and start the custom job, but fiance cut me off early and did the rest on his own. He knew I wanted something different but elegant. The pink sapphire is just perfect. The photos just don''t capture its beauty in the natural light. Couldn''t be happier. Thanks for the props!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!

movie zombie

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooooooh very pretty!!! love the pink and the workmanship looks really nice!!!

congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! I''ve always imagined a pink sapphire in that half bezel setting. Perfect. And the matching wedding band too. Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! it looks superb!! is that a split shank on one side of the ring? i can''t really tell properly from the pics! would love to see some different angles (side shots) of that ring! beautiful =)

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
The rings are gorgeous! I love how sleek and fluid they look! The pink is dazzling. Congrats!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your rings are beautiful and I love the way the e-ring looks with the w-band.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings. I bet that pink sapphire really sparkels in the round cut. The color looks yummie.Congratulations on your engagement and your pretty ring set!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!!!!
30.gif

Your rings are absolutely beautiful! Words fail me!

Congratulations!

widget

Izzi

Rough_Rock
This is so beautiful!!

Just breath taking and so unique!!!
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your engagement ring is so pretty and pink! I love the way the diamond band fits with it. Congratulations!!!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
From one pink sapphire lover to another....it gorgeous!
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow--I love it! And the diamond band is perfect with it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
very beautiful and unique..i love the pink sapphire..

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh wow--gorgeous! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This has got to be one of the coolest wedding sets I have seen on here. I absloutely love it. What a beautiful design and the pink sapphire is gorgeous. I adore the color pink. Love the wedding band, it''s perfection. Congratulations on your engagement. Best wishes to you both!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is just gorgeous!! I love it.
emlove.gif
It is so unique and beautiful. Did I mention that I love pink sapphires? Oh, can we see some hand pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results