shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pear set by DBL!! Pics!!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your pear. When I was searching for my upgrade it was between a pear and a radiant. My hubby works in the "radiant" industry so for me the radiant won out. But one day I think i am going to NEED a pear.

Yours is STUNNING
:bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, both of your rings!! You have exquisite taste! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KikiD said:
gemgirl said:
Your new pear halo is absolutely lovely. I walked past DBL last week and wished I had the time to stop in. I'll have to make a point of doing that next time I'm in the city. That setting is very pretty.

Can you tell me who made your diamond bands? I'm looking for a four prong per stone band.

Hi. Thanks :D I picked it up at a jeweler market where I know the jeweler not too far from my house in Long Island. I got a pretty decent deal on it I thought. If you are near Long Island I could tell you where or give you the number and maybe you could order one like that. Lemme know :D

This is too funny! I live on Long Island and for the seven years I've been on PS, I've wondered how we haven't had other members that come from Long Island. It's such a popular place to live. I'd love the information on where you bought that ring. I'd love to have some local shops to pop into.

DisneyBride828

Shiny_Rock
heeey! I live on LI too!! LOL...small world!!

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
gemgirl said:
KikiD said:
gemgirl said:
Your new pear halo is absolutely lovely. I walked past DBL last week and wished I had the time to stop in. I'll have to make a point of doing that next time I'm in the city. That setting is very pretty.

Can you tell me who made your diamond bands? I'm looking for a four prong per stone band.

Hi. Thanks :D I picked it up at a jeweler market where I know the jeweler not too far from my house in Long Island. I got a pretty decent deal on it I thought. If you are near Long Island I could tell you where or give you the number and maybe you could order one like that. Lemme know :D

This is too funny! I live on Long Island and for the seven years I've been on PS, I've wondered how we haven't had other members that come from Long Island. It's such a popular place to live. I'd love the information on where you bought that ring. I'd love to have some local shops to pop into.

Hey :D Awesome!! Strong Island baby! hahah. I actually bought these two eternity bands at Tri-County in Levittown. There is a vendor there named Turkan and I have bought tons of stuff from him and so have a lot of other people there that I know. I was thinking of actually popping in today. I paid 1K for each band. They are each about 1.17 ( I think) and E or F color (can't remember) 18K. It's not a deal like LOGR or anything but I really wanted them to wear on each side of my bigger eternity band. I actually just won an auction for an eternity band from LOGR that I will probably wear with my pear because I am noticing that the two bands actually scratch my ring and the LOGR band is bezeled.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the purple nail polish too!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL pear, love it in the halo, and an L for LOVELY :love:

OH, your engagement ring is really different.

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
motownmama said:
love the purple nail polish too!

Thanks!! It's called Sexy Divide. I love dark funky nail polish.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow amazing set.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pear!! Love, love the setting and it looks amazing on you!!!! Your ER is stunning also! :love:

Enjoy your alternate wedding set. ;))

Cachette :))

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love it. The color of the center looks really pretty with the white halo stones.

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
OMG...WOW

You're pear is so beautiful! It looks HUGE on your finger.

Sheesh I want a pear now! :naughty:

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
FuturePsyD said:
OMG...WOW

You're pear is so beautiful! It looks HUGE on your finger.

Sheesh I want a pear now! :naughty:

That's a great compliment!! Thank you. I have big fingers (size 7) so that makes me really happy :D

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!! I wasn't sure about the white melee but I love it. I think as long as the cut is good you can get any color diamond your heart desires and do anything with it.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful - congrats! :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your pear is spectacular! Simply breathtaking!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KikiD said:
gemgirl said:
KikiD said:
gemgirl said:

Hey :D Awesome!! Strong Island baby! hahah. I actually bought these two eternity bands at Tri-County in Levittown. There is a vendor there named Turkan and I have bought tons of stuff from him and so have a lot of other people there that I know. I was thinking of actually popping in today. I paid 1K for each band. They are each about 1.17 ( I think) and E or F color (can't remember) 18K. It's not a deal like LOGR or anything but I really wanted them to wear on each side of my bigger eternity band. I actually just won an auction for an eternity band from LOGR that I will probably wear with my pear because I am noticing that the two bands actually scratch my ring and the LOGR band is bezeled.

Thanks for the info Kiki. I've been to Tri-County once or twice, but that had to be more than ten years ago. I'll check it out.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!!!!!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Pears are sooo pretty :) And yours especially. It looks regal on your hand!!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pear, too! The pear shape has always been a favorite of mine. Your ring is stunning! :appl:

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Are they're pave diamonds along the outer portion of the halo?

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
geisha_gyrl|1296829953|2842791 said:
Your ring is beautiful. Are they're pave diamonds along the outer portion of the halo?

Yes, they are micropave diamonds along the outer portion of the halo and the halo itself. Thanks for the compliment! I really do enjoy wearing this pear. Haven't worn any other ring since I got her :D

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kiki, you're the reason why I went with a warmer color diamond. I love your ring. Are you enjoying it with a wedding band or solo?

KikiD

Shiny_Rock
SandyCheeks|1296833653|2842858 said:
Hi Kiki, you're the reason why I went with a warmer color diamond. I love your ring. Are you enjoying it with a wedding band or solo?

I am!?!? Wow! That makes me all warm and fuzzy! lol I remember when I first got turned on to the warmer colors. What color is your diamond? I'd love to see some pics. Been off PS for a little while. On a LV bag kick right now :))) I love my ginger (cause she looks like ginger ale). I wear her with a LOGR bezel set band eternity. Very dainty. I found my larger eternity and my two slimmer eternitys overpower my pear.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It's amazing!!!! You're right, the color is delicious. I just adore that setting! I am seriously dr :lickout: :lickout: ling over that yummy pear!

stci

Ideal_Rock
I'm in love with your pear! Gorgeous and romantic! I would like to have a pear like this but in sapphire or ruby. One day perhaps...

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR RING!!!

Now I NEED a PEARRRRR :love: :love: :love:

starshine

Shiny_Rock
wintotty|1296855521|2843266 said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR RING!!!

Now I NEED a PEARRRRR :love: :love: :love:

Me toooooooo! Don't you just love PS?! :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Enjoy wearing your stunning new ring. :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results