shape
carat
color
clarity

My new *old* rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
i love them all, very nice!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Poshpepper, great pieces!!! Beautiful!
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Chiapet, Love in Bloom, AmberWaves, akmiss, vespergirl, hairgirl95, coatimundi, Pixley, Sparkalicious, MikeRato1 and Skippy123

Thank you all so much!

9.gif
Seems like the champagne ring is in the lead over the band… hee hee, they are very different looks but I really like both of them, but so far the champagne is getting more finger time
27.gif

Oh, and Pixley, thanks so much for the hand comment… made my day!
4.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! I am not sure that I could pick a favorite between the two, they are both stunning

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Posh, I love your rings, you have beautiful taste & are making me long for some older rings...just gorgeous!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, Poshpepper, thank you so much for sharing those! (great pics, btw.)
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Diamond*Dana, divergrrl & monarch64, thank you so much Ladies!!
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
posh, I don''t know which one I like more. It''s hard to decide, but I think maybe the band because someone probably got married in that ring. They''re both very pretty. So many PSers find wonderful treasures in different types of stores and shops. I have to start looking I guess!

Wear them well. They''re beautiful!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
What a great find. Love them both, makes me want to look for more rings. Like I need more...lol
35.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are both beautiful, but I absolutely love that OEC champagne! It''s to die for !!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results