shape
carat
color
clarity

My New OEC Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have too much information on these earrings, but I thought I''d share anyhow. I mailed a few OEC stones to Wink and he picked the best match for me. They aren''t a perfect match, but so far that hasn''t bothered me as much as I thought it might. I''ve been very happy with them and Wink''s ability to pick what he thought was the best match.

Total they weight about .66-.67 carats. One stone is H colour, and the other is an I. And they sparkle!! I sometimes wish I had the fancy information on my stones like the new fangled ones do, but such is life!

2468IMGPS1.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow they look humongous in your little shell likes! Very pretty!
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are very beautiful. They look lovely on your ears. I really like them.

Linda

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

I love OECs! My e-ring is an OEC and I have a pair of OEC martini stud earrings too!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies! I'm really really pleased with them. I've had them for about 4 weeks and so far I've managed to love them and clean them at least every other day. I'm even being well behaved and remembering to wear my other earrings...so far
2.gif

I thought I'd immediately want to upgrade, my goal someday is .50-.75 each earring, but they actually look a much better size on my ears than I thought they would.

I'm unbelievably pleased with them. I'm pathetic really.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies,

I was wondering, do you prefer the martini earrings to basket earrings????

Linda

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda - I have .20 and .35 ctw in baskets and then the .66 ctw in martinis. I like the martinis better. They show more stone and I''ve had several (typical reserved British people) comment on the sparkle of my earrings. I like how close they sit to my ears and the way the underside of the stone setting is shaped better. The fout-prong baskets made the stones look more square to me. None of my pairs have been particularly well cut - the two smaller pairs came from the mall and this pair is not ACA by far
2.gif
but the martinis just make the stones float and sparkle so much compared to the baskets, I think.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Addy,

I have a nice pair of earrings that my hubby bought me 10 years ago. They are baskets and they droop on my ears. I was thinking of having them re-set into martini settings. Now, I think I will.

Again, yours look beautiful on you.

Linda

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Congradulations!!! they look great on your ears!!
36.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, they''re gorgeous! I love them and they are a great size on your ear.

Linda - I''d go with martini settings - mine don''t droop but my basket settings do a little. The martinis just seem to sit better on my ears.
Jen

Jen

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jen,

That confirms it, I will have them re-set into martinis.

Linda

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Do it! When do you think you''ll do it?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Probably sometime in the near future.
9.gif
I would LOVE to get a pair of whiteflash studs too.

Linda

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, those are lovely, and despite what you say - so perfectly matched to me. They look huge on your little earlobes!

I love OECs so much!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Addy,
They look great on you!! I adore OEC''s. Wear them in the best of health!!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I''ve been kinda afraid to post them because while there are a fair amount of old cut lovers here a lot of people are cut nuts. And I just like that they''re pretty
9.gif

I''m going to put them on to go to the grocery store, the lighting outside is great right now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results