shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Megé with Asscher!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I got my Leon Megé!! Just to update everyone, I bought this 1.29 asscher from WF in the spring and couldn’t decide what to do with it although I knew I loved pavé. After seeing all the Bay Area Bling (at least one Leon Megé setting) I got inspired enough to give Leon a call. I found him very nice to talk to, we went over my ideas, he made suggestions, and then I waited for my surprise package. It did not have to come via Brinks truck like Widget’s!!

So here it is. It is probably the smallest Leon Megé I’ve ever seen since most of his work is with 2 ct and larger stones. I spent quite a bit of my budget on the setting but for me it’s as important at the stone. And I can’t say enough about the near-perfect pavé. It’s like a miniature work of art. I love it!!

I have to get some hand shots taken by a friend who has a good macro lens. But these are the photos they sent me.

r798F-49abff.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s beautiful!!!!!! And perfect!!!!! Another gorgeous piece by Leon Mege!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful!! It is so elegant and artistic.

How long did it take to get it done from start to finish? It is so wonderful!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
YUM! Congratulations...we need handshots please. I'm still waiting for my Leon. How long did yours take?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!! It''s just gorgeous!!!

I''m so excited for you, Swingirl....isn''t his work amazing??

I''m expecting about a thousand more pictures...hee hee..

Congratulations!
widget

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the compliments!

It took them about 6 1/2 weeks but in addition to that I wasted a few weeks because I sent them my stone and FORGET to fax them the contract! So I was imagining they were working on it but, of course, they didn''t start until I signed the contract. Oh well, once I sent them the paperwork it took 6 1/2 weeks. (maybe they felt sorry for me since they had my stone since September!) But I think they quote 5-7 weeks. Hope yours get to you soon!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Widget. Yes, his work is even more amazing in real life than the pictures can ever show. The pavé beads are so tiny and perfect even with my lope I can barely see them. Yet there is a look of it being handmade. It was worth the wait and anticipation! And I found him very nice to work with. I''m in love!!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
I''m happy your wait is over and agree that it''s definately worth the wait. I was quoted five weeks and it''s only been two and half...so I''m patiently waiting.
1.gif
I can''t wait to see more pictures. I love the double claw prongs!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Swingirl it is PERFECTION! Beyond beautiful, really. The detail and prongs showcase your gorgeous stone to its fullest. I can''t wait to see handshots!!!! Congratulations! Do you feel like a million bucks wearing that piece of art or what?!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, KristyDarling. I do feel pretty good wearing it but I realize I have "bad" hand habits, like I sit on my hands! So I am afraid to wear it all the time. I have to retrain myself to be a dainty doily and learn some feminine hand behavior!

soybeans

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS! I used to have my heart set on an ascher, then after finding this site, I''ve seen so many other beautiful rings/stones I was straying...but after looking at that beauty I think I''m going full circle back to an ascher! Please post hand pics!!!
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s exquisite!!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
WOW, I love it! I agree with you that the setting is a very important part of the ring!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely beautiful--but I would expect no less of a Leon! Can''t wait for the hand shots. Congratulations!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s truly a work of art...I love love love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your Leon is just gorgeous. He is a master no doubt. congrats on your new very special ring..

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What a gorgeous ring you have there- another Leon work of art! Can''t wait to see it on your hand! Enjoy, and congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow is that ever gorgeous!! LOVE it swingirl, and can''t wait for the hand shots. YUMMO!!!
30.gif
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
wow WOW W
30.gif
W !!!

PERFECT!!!
36.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Totally gorgeous and perfect!! Was that one on their website? It looks like ideas from different rings, but a total original. Not sure, but it looks partial pave on the prongs, diamond is set nice and low, and the prongs kind of change angle half way up. I LOVE it all!! I would totally buy that setting.

It''s so beautiful, it''s making me nervous about having my ring custom made by anyone but LM. Congratulations!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! We need hand shots though!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly.
30.gif
Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

kkal474

Rough_Rock
Love the setting Love the Asscher!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results