shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Pave Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/23/2005 11:03:52 PM
Author: Mara
it''s stunning!! more pictures..and is that an oval stone? is there a story behind it?

it looks absolutely huge on your hand. love the thought of the heirloom in a custom ring, ESP since you can spend more on the setting if it''s an inherited rock...
31.gif
You got it!!! That was it... oh, since the stone is free, I can spend some $ and get an awesome setting! The stone is an oval... you are good! Well, it was called an oval when my bf''s parents got engaged, about 40 years ago. But upon inspection jewelers now say it is a bit more like a cushion... but it is really an oval with square corners. I was offered a choice actually, between this stone and a 100+ year old "miner''s cut" (round) stone. I was going to go with the older one, (which was also bigger... a little over 2cts) but we discovered it had a crack and were told really the only way to go with that was to cut it down (which no one wanted to do) a bezel setting in yellow gold. Great for a soliaire necklace, but not what I wanted for an e-ring. So we chose the newer stone. My bf''s dad has passed away so it meant a great deal for his mom to give us this stone, and have its meaning renewed. The great thing about it is that it is not a deep stone, but rather has a wide table (or something like that) which makes it look bigger than it is. I have big hands and for a 1ct stone (plus the halo) it looks like a nice size.

Thanks for all the compliments!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is fantastic! Congrats wear it in good health! And thanks mrssalvo for posting!

Orange

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! And even though I said I''d be satisfied with blurry pics, please do try to post more of the halo and shank! It looks very elegant on your hand, and I would have guessed it''s at least 2ct!

Is there a proposal story?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
VERY pretty!! Great ring! Just beautiful!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! It is lovely! Leon is wonderful...

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. If I lived in NYC, I''d hire LM in a heartbeat.
30.gif

DiamondLil

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--it''s absolutely gorgeous & looks huge on your hand! I''ve been waiting for the pics of your ring for a while--they were definitely worth the wait!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! This was definitely worth the wait! Your center stone looks huge and I''m a size 6.5 too.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Man, is your ring beautiful!
36.gif

Congratulations.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Well worth the wait, as expected with a Leon creation! Thank you mrssalvo for putting an end to our anxiety! Happysnowbunny, your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks huge and perfect on your hand. Hope to see some more close ups of it but I already know it''s stunning. Congratulations!!!!!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
What a FABULOUS ring! Congratulations!!!! It looks fantastic on your hand and what a stunning diamond! Like everyone else here, im a HUGE leon fan... so i took the liberty in lightening up your pictures a little bit so we can get the fuuuuuuuull drool effect. Hope you dont mind!

lighter72005.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Another...

lighterfrontdown.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
You can never have enough leon pics right?!?!

lighterfrontside.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
And last one...

lighterside542.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
oh, it is so gorgeous. Beautiful profile shot. Congrats!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. Love the pave! Congrats!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
oh WOOOOOWWWWW snowhappy! That is absolutely GORGEOUS! Do I see some work on the basket???? Turn the ring upside down and snap pics lady!

I love it love it love it!!! So huge.

Congradulations.
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Holy MOly!!!!! Leon does it again!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
That profile shot it to die for...YUM!

Congrats! It is divine. Hooray
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Happysnow!

What a beautiful ring, it looks perfect on your hand. Congrats on your engagement!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the pave. It compliments the stone without overwhelming it.
36.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
WOW Happysnow....that is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on finally receiving that scrumptious beauty!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
His work is just amazing!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so very much for your compliments!! It is a busy week but I will post more pics when I can!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY-UM!

That thing is to DIE FOR.

golden_eyes

Rough_Rock
Ohhh so beautiful! I don''t usually post, though I love all of the beautiful rings I see here - especially Leon''s!

But I had to post and say - you do not have big hands! You have absolutely lovely hands and your ring is breathtaking.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, i don''t know how i missed this for two days! i am definitely also a LM lover, and this one certainly does not disappoint! beautiful.. congrats!
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I mean Wow! No... really WOW!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!
30.gif
It''s an absolute beauty!
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been waiting to see that baby!!!!!

It''s just A M A Z I N G !!!!!!! I can only imagine how excited you are....it''s truly a work of art!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy this most special time
35.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Well worth the wait!
36.gif

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Anychance you might take that baby outside to take some more photos?
We need some more shots of that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results