shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Pave Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another

leonring22005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

leonring42005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another

leonring52005.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

leonring62005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

leonring72005.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Really bright....
36.gif
30.gif
what are the specs??????????????????

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last one was much better!!!! Tell us the specs please!!!
36.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
sorry i dont know the exact specs... my darling has yet to show me the paperwork... (he was hiding my ring at his mom''s, so the paperwork is still there...)

the center stone is an heirloom cushion cut, about 1.1 cts, and the setting is about 1.7 cts, so total it is just under 3... i have big hands, (though they are not as manly as they look in those pictures!!)... ring size 6.5.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
ok I just got a couple that were a LOT better... mrssalvo is posting now!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
YEAH!!!! It''s gorgeous! His rings make my heart stop a beat, they''re all so lovely.
18.gif

Please get some up close detail pics of that beauty!

Congratulations and wear it in good health always. Also what a treasure to have an Heirloom stone from the family, I just adore that aspect of it.

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
It is really nice. The best part is that if it had not been an heirloom given to us, I would have totally chosen a bigger stone and gone with a super simple setting. But because it wasn''t "my" diamond i wanted to make the setting "my own", which led us on a wonderful journey to many jewelers and several ideas... until, at long last, we met leon. we were so impressed with everything about working with him, from his demeanor to his amazing craftsmanship... it made it a truly memorable experience!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s some clearer pics
36.gif

ring pics 1522005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sideview

ring pics 150sideview.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

ring pics 1382005.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another

ring pics 1542005.jpg

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU, MRSSALVO!
36.gif

happysnowbunny, your ring is spectacular! I love the side view. Just gorgeous detail. Congrats!

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
thanks, bluedawg! the side view is my favorite part!

thanks so much, mrssalvo!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!! It''s been worth the wait, haha!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
happysnowbunny your ring is just amazing!!
18.gif
hope we can see more!!
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
HSB, so when you started to work with LM, how did you decide on the design for the ring? Was the process simple? How long did it take to get the ring? Are you a NYC resident or was this project done long distance? (I''m asking ''cuz I am really hoping to work with him for a RHR some day
9.gif
)

Beautiful, beautiful E-ring! Will you get a wedding band to match?
3.gif

sjr

Rough_Rock
ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!!!! This will certainly go in my coded secret folder- ha!

happysnowbunny- could you put a little description on the halo work? Did you go with 1 pointers around the halo, band and ''arms''? Or is it smaller and does Leon consider that micropave work around the halo? THanks, sjr

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/23/2005 10:43:48 PM
Author: bluedawg
HSB, so when you started to work with LM, how did you decide on the design for the ring? Was the process simple? How long did it take to get the ring? Are you a NYC resident or was this project done long distance? (I''m asking ''cuz I am really hoping to work with him for a RHR some day
9.gif
)

Beautiful, beautiful E-ring! Will you get a wedding band to match?
3.gif
Honestly, it was the easiest thing ever. But I went there knowing what I wanted. I had looked on many websites, tried on many rings, and discussed options with several other jewelrs. I had also been surfing pricescope for a while... and Reena (if any of you remember her!) was of great help and inspiration to me! I saw one of his rings on his website (The emerald one... I will attach a pic) and fell in love with it. I made some minor changes, worked with his input, and created what I wanted. To be honest, even Leon said he was impressed and that it showed that I had done my homework! I do think, however, that he is laid back enough to work with someone who does not know precisely what you want... he can show you pictures, he has a few physical examples in his office, and he is really really nice! I am in NYC, yes, so that part was very easy. As for timing, he took about 2 months, and the eventual price was more than he quoted. My BF said, however, that even though it was more than he " wanted to spend".. it was worth every penny. PM me if you have any other questions!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HSB - your ring is simply stunning
30.gif
I also love how you took your inherited stone and put it in gorgeous setting to make it all your own. what else can be said...it''s another Leon Masterpiece....
1.gif

well be looking forward to some more pics tomorrow
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s stunning!! more pictures..and is that an oval stone? is there a story behind it?

it looks absolutely huge on your hand. love the thought of the heirloom in a custom ring, ESP since you can spend more on the setting if it''s an inherited rock...
31.gif

happysnowbunny

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/23/2005 10:46:12 PM
Author: sjr
ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!!!! This will certainly go in my coded secret folder- ha!

happysnowbunny- could you put a little description on the halo work? Did you go with 1 pointers around the halo, band and ''arms''? Or is it smaller and does Leon consider that micropave work around the halo? THanks, sjr
It''s micropave...not sure what the exact pts are ... have to check the paperwork...

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
HSB, I love your ring. Would love to see more pictures
30.gif
30.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! Truly my favorite style setting, so I''m glad I checked back in before I went to bed....that will definitely lead to some sweet dreams
1.gif

Is there a proposal story to go along with it?? or did I totally miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results