shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ID Jewelry Eternity Band 5.6 carats

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to LALove for showing off her eternity band from ID Jewelry. I loved it so much I had to ask for one for Christmas!

First I have to say that I love ID Jewelry. My ring is 14kt white gold -14 round cut diamonds-5.67 carats --FG color--SI clarity

The ring has sparkle galore and is gorgeous. I couldn't be happier. ID Jewelry is awesome to work with and they are very responsive
to customers needs!

IMG_6587.JPG

IMG_6605.JPG

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
And one more that is somewhat clearer. It is a beautiful day today in Austin and I took these in my garden......

IMG_6606.JPG

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Thanks oranges,
I have to say the entire process was so easy because of LAlove. She has great taste! Each diamond is perfectly matched and it is
made to perfection. I got the lower profile in the setting because I did not want it to cut into my hand since the diamonds go all
the way around. I have been wearing this on my left hand since it feels better on the left. My poor e-ring is being ignored. Cannot
wear them together. I will probably start wearing my engagement ring on my right hand.....

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow I LOOOOOVE It!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
No surprise, since Iove LA Love's band too. STUNNING!!!!!!!

Your e-ring looks gorgeous too - have you ever posted photos of it? I actually LOVE the look of e-ring on the right, wedding band on the left, when the rings are substantial enough to stand on their own as yours definitely are. If you get a chance would you be able to post more photos of e-ring right, w-band left?

I'm going to be doing the same thing when my upgraded e-ring arrives this month - but I've been looking at other bands to wear on my left since my wband is a slim 2.2mm eternity. I've been debating stacking rings or a big eternity band, and I keep being drawn toward the big eternities - yours is amazing!!!!!! Would love to see more pix!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Hi Love Street!

I will definitely post more photos of my e-ring. Here are the specs from GIA:

Emerald Cut
9.21 X 6.92 X 4.83mm
3.01 carat
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Depth 69.8%
Polish: Very Good
Culet: None

My diamond is set in Platinum with two trapezoid cut diamonds weighing 0.42 ctw and two bullet cut diamonds weighing 0.30 ctw/
It was bought and set by an jeweler in Austin, TX. She is a family friend. Here are some old photos & not very good representation of the
beauty of the ring. I will take some outside later today. These were all taken inside and there is dark paint so it is reflecting.

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5532.JPG

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow Kimber - that is GORGEOUS!!!! You have an amazing set! And your e-ring is so gorgeous it doesn't need any help - I think it would look awesome on your right hand with your big blingy band on your left. <sigh> that will look so amazing and classy. Love it! I'll stay tuned for more pix too :naughty:

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Ohhhhhhh Kimber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting to see this ring! You and LALove must be in heaven now! I can't wait to join the club!!!! I bug Yekutiel every day for status reports on it! LOL... I just know he's going to laugh when I start doing back flips over yours, too! At 39 weeks preggo, that is quite an acrobatic feat, let me tell you!

It is HUGE! BLINGY! GORGEOUS! Wow, just beyond beautiful - like giant rocks of crystal on your hand, only more sparkly and fiery!!!! I can't get over the quality of stones he can source. You're going to get stopped so many times over that ring! Sigh. It is gorgeous beyond gorgeous. I'm dyyyyyiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg over here!

SO LOVELY! Classic! Big chunks of icy bling, just the way I like it! Ohhhhhhh.... just sublime.
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
So pretty, I had to give it a standing ovation!!!!! Isn't ID awesome?! Yekutiel, surrender the goods! I'm waiting!!!! LOL :naughty:

Kimber, this is a first class amazing diamond eternity. May you wear it in health and happiness!

Just.... breathtaking! Isn't it prettier IRL?????? :love: MORE PICS!!!!! Puhleeze!

Oh, and you have lovely & elegant hands!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so happy you love it! And of course it looks gorgeous on you!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I love it! if you ever need some one to wear it for you when your hand gets tired of wearing it... I will be the first to volunteer!
:cheeky: :cheeky:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really beautiful and quite eye-catching!

I am looking at ID Jewelry for a possible 7 stone later this year. What do you think of the quality of the stones? Are they
eye-clean and well cut (hard for me to tell from pics).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love it--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
it's absolutely gorgeous! you and LALove have some pretty drool-worthy eternity bands :)

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! Lovin' this ring....mine is a 7. I usually wear a 6.5 but was concerned because of the width of it. I usually wear a thin
stacking band over it. I originally ordered it for my right hand which is larger than my left. Now I am wearing it on my left hand so it is a tad loose so I always wear a thing diamond stacking ring next to it. In the Texas summer it will be fine!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. OMG.

That is just gigantically blingalicious :sun:

Your Ering is beautiful, too, Kimber. It is tasteful and classy and oh-so-elegant, and I can only imagine what a stunning sight your left hand must make in-person :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is seriously gorgeous. So much presence, but it's still really elegant. Love it! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
40 pointers all around. Stunning.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Apparently I missed this when you first posted it. Your engagement ring is stunning, but that big blingy eternity band is absolutely fabulous!!! I have a five-stone ring with 40 pointers so I love the look. Have you had any problems with losing stones or damaging the underside of the ring since you got it?

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Amy, Gypsy & Central Square,

Thanks so much for your nice comments. I am still SO much in love with my eternity ring. I find myself staring at it. It sparkles like crazy.
I highly recommend ID jewelry for their diamonds and customer service. They also did a diamond bangle bracelet for me and it turned
out gorgeous! I have been thinking lately of my next project.........right now I have been "chosen" to help my future son-in-law set the diamond for my daughters engagement ring! She does not go on pricescope yet so I know I won't be giving away a secrete!

Sundial,

Thanks so much! I do not where my eternity band with my emerald cut e-ring. I have a pave eternity band that I love with it!
I wear my sparkly eternity band everyday. I have had no problems with it chipping, etc and have it checked by my local jeweler
a few times a year. I try to clean it once a week and at times it has gone a month without cleaning and always sparkles! I love your
5 stone -40 pointers! I saw your reveal of it! I love the big stone eternity bands so much. My two daughters made so much fun of me when I told them my husband was getting this ring for me and now whenever I see them the first thing they do is say "Mom, can I try your eternity band on?"

Thanks again for all your comments! :)

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I have not replied. I have been away for a short time and miss my PS so much! To answer the question about problems with loosing stones, etc with my eternity band......I have worn my eternity band everyday since it arrived at my home December 2010. I have not had one problem! I am not super careful and there have been a few times I thought I bumped it but it is fine. I have it checked every 6 months at my local jeweler with my e-ring and all is perfect. I love ID jewelry!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
kimber418|1294522861|2817765 said:
Hi Love Street!

I will definitely post more photos of my e-ring. Here are the specs from GIA:

Emerald Cut
9.21 X 6.92 X 4.83mm
3.01 carat
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Depth 69.8%
Polish: Very Good
Culet: None

My diamond is set in Platinum with two trapezoid cut diamonds weighing 0.42 ctw and two bullet cut diamonds weighing 0.30 ctw/
It was bought and set by an jeweler in Austin, TX. She is a family friend. Here are some old photos & not very good representation of the
beauty of the ring. I will take some outside later today. These were all taken inside and there is dark paint so it is reflecting.

wow!

victoriouslegion

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results