shape
carat
color
clarity

My new GOG Tiffany replica e-ring

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock

I’d like to thank the PS community for the wealth of information on this site. This is such an important resource for anyone planning to buy a diamond.

The diamond is a 1.23ct. H VS2 hearts and arrows. It scored a 1.2 on the HCA calculator. Here’s a link to the full specs. The ring size is 4.25.

When I was looking at Tiffany replicas, I saw a lot of threads here comparing the Excel and Whiteflash versions. Strangely, I didn’t seem that anyone had ever posted a picture of the GOG replica. So I guess I''m the first.

1.gif
I will say that GOG does not do a great job of promoting this ring. The setting has a very generic-sounding name (U113), and there is only one small photo on the GOG website. I hope these photos help anyone looking for a Tiffany replica. There are a few subtle differences between this and the real thing. However, IMO, it’s pretty darn close and I couldn''t be happier with the end result.

Thanks for looking!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!! It has all my fave parts of the original, with none of the price tag:)

Gorgeous!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Kitty!!!

I guess he brought the ring
9.gif
It's fabulous! I didn't even know GOG did a Tiffany inspired-by, but it looks lovely
10.gif
More pics!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Kitty your ring is classically beautiful - it looks amazing on your hand.

If I were you , I would be staring at it all day!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,beautiful and classic!
30.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond - it looks huge on you! The setting is beautiful, very classic and elegant. Congratulations!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! It looks huge on you!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! I don''t see what is different from a Tiff ring, it looks perfect to me! It looks beautiful on you and I love the lilac picture!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just so gorgeous, so classic and elegant! And, that stone looks huge on your hand, what great finger coverage! Congrats on your engagement and on receiving such a beautiful ring!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I looked on GOG''s website for that setting and didn''t see it. The closest I saw was called solstice solitaire but I can''t see the side to see if that''s yours. It''s a very good replica you have! Congrats!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate your compliments and kind words.

Date: 5/20/2010 2:19:38 PM
Author: Grlsbestfrnd
I love it! I looked on GOG''s website for that setting and didn''t see it. The closest I saw was called solstice solitaire but I can''t see the side to see if that''s yours. It''s a very good replica you have! Congrats!
There is one little picture of it in the setting gallery here. Actually, there is a video of it on youtube as well, but there isn''t an obvious link to it on the GOG website. Click.

For anyone thinking about getting both the diamond and setting through GOG, I would suggest that you speak with Marie and not base any decision soley on what''s on the website. They have a lot more options than the website lets on.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
That is a really nice tiffany solitaire. It looks beautiful! Congrats!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is beautiful and looks lovely on your hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results