shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I got my eternity wedding ring yesterday! It looks great with my ering. I'm so happy!

It's a platinum shared prong eternity band set with 25 ACA round brilliant cut G, VS2 diamonds. 0.75 tcw. size 3.5.

I love it!! Too bad I won't be able to wear it till next year! Maybe I'll wear it on my right hand for now. My fiance doesn't mind. It's already paid for so why not wear it?

Thank you to Bill Pearlman. He was awesome. Very prompt in responding to my many questions through emails and when speaking to him on the phone he was very helpful. I thought I wouldn't get this ring until next week but he surprised me with fast shipping! Thanks for all your help!

Now I want to get the SI ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to keep my diamonds nice and clean!

Here are some pictures.....

DSC01802.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
cute! do you have a pic of your e-ring with it??

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sorry to respond so fast- thanks for the extra pics! that''s the look i want as well! it''s very classy and beautiful! do you know the width of each of your bands?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY it looks just like your avatar now!!!

I love that solitaire and eternity band look...GOSH I need multiple ring sets!!
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2005 1:36:59 PM
Author: jcrow
sorry to respond so fast- thanks for the extra pics! that''s the look i want as well! it''s very classy and beautiful! do you know the width of each of your bands?
jcrow, no prob! I''m just surprised that someone responded so quickly! The eternity ring is 2.2 mm and my solitaire is around 2 mm (I''ve never had it measured). It''s tapered and very thin on the bottom. The widest part might be 2.2-2.5 mm? That''s just my guess!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is a beautiful set. I cannot wait to get my w-band now! When is the wedding?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! Mara''s right - it does look just like your avatar now! Beautiful.

I love that look - a shared prong band next to a big ole solitaire.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2005 1:43:44 PM
Author: snlee

jcrow, no prob! I''m just surprised that someone responded so quickly! The eternity ring is 2.2 mm and my solitaire is around 2 mm (I''ve never had it measured). It''s tapered and very thin on the bottom. The widest part might be 2.2-2.5 mm? That''s just my guess!

thanks. i am hoping to get this look as well. i was thinking of getting a half-eternity with 1/2 ct. diamonds. i think i like the look when the bands are very similiar to width-like yours. also - what''s the size of your solitaire? and lastly- did you go with the same color diamonds in the eternity band as you have in the solitaire?? thanks!! i love it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2005 1:45:58 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I think it is a beautiful set. I cannot wait to get my w-band now! When is the wedding?
Not until August 26, 2006! I actually got my w-band sooner than I thought I would. I have to wait so looong. But I do like being a fiancee and having a fiance and the anticipation of becoming husband and wife!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2005 1:49:28 PM

Date: 10/6/2005 1:43:44 PM
Author: snlee

thanks. i am hoping to get this look as well. i was thinking of getting a half-eternity with 1/2 ct. diamonds. i think i like the look when the bands are very similiar to width-like yours. also - what''s the size of your solitaire? and lastly- did you go with the same color diamonds in the eternity band as you have in the solitaire?? thanks!! i love it!
My solitaire is a .81. The diamonds in the eternity ring are a G. I can''t tell a difference. The G''s are SO white even next to my D!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ditto! And you have such lovely hands!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love your new eternity band and it looks terrific with your ering!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
I love your set!!
30.gif
30.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! It makes me rethink my set, in fact. The simplicity is so elegant. I just love that look!!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Snlee, your wedding set is stunning!!! I love the look of a solitaire with a diamond eternity band!!! It''s gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! It''s just beautiful with your E ring!!!!! It''s perfect.
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your ering. I just LOVE it...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
looks like you have your dream set on your finger.
It''s just beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results