shape
carat
color
clarity

My New ERING had fun in the sun

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
It's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!

edited to add...are those princess cut stones on the shank?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful!
9.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful. I love the band; very different. What are the spec''s? Enjoy and congrats!!! Again, beautiful
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful hand shots! I love these pics...and never noticed the band was different from the halo! Neat idea, very unique!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous. I''m drooling here. Very nice ring!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! Really stunning pictures. That asscher and the halo just glow in the sun!! I never noticed the way the band was set and the milgraining between the stones. LOVE that shank!!!!!!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 9:50:09 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! Really stunning pictures. That asscher and the halo just glow in the sun!! I never noticed the way the band was set and the milgraining between the stones. LOVE that shank!!!!!!
Firegoddess: thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Your compliments mean so much since you have hands down my FAVORITE pear in the BEST setting. Compliments from PSers with FAB jewelry is the best!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
DiamondSmitten, your ring is just gorgeous. I love the halo and all the detail on it. Spill with the specs already.
2.gif
And don''t forget to mention who did the setting. It''s simply stunning.

shay

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
My setting was done by a local jeweler who is pretty well know in the Jersey/Philly area. His name is Gary Spivak and works for a local store with a great reputation. He claims it is his own and showed me the rough drawings circa 2004. The only other place I have seen the likes is knoxjewelers.biz. (though he charged me 800 less than they wanted with a higher carat weight on mine)

2.55 total carat weight
center stone 1.39, H, VS1, 68 table I think 59.5 depth 6.76 X 6.36 X 3.77 .... more amazing in person than I can ever capture with pictures
The GIA reports it as an emerald cut but the l/w ratio is 1.06.
The halo has 12 modified tapered baguettes with each one cut to fit the next (G-I).
The band alternates princess and baguettes separated by milgrain each are 4 pointers (G-I).
They are not channel set and you can see right thru them. That allowed the band to be kept thin (Just under 2mm which I love.
The diamond is set higher than the halo per our request so from the side you can see a few millimeters of the diamond but from the top the baguettes almost blend in....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just gorgeous!!! I love the detail of the setting. ENJOY!!!!
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - SO beautiful! Congrats!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that is just a GORGEOUS ring! I love the setting...the halo and shank are superbly done, congratulations!
36.gif
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!! Another Asscher to drool over....

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations DiamondSmitten, you have achieved halo many were after and never succeed. All we heard was how difficult it is to make, close to impossible.... - right...
If you don't mind sharing Gary's contact with people here you can post whatever shop information you have.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
DiamondSmitten, beautiful!!!!!! I too am smitten with your asscher!!! I like the uniqueness of the band with the princess and baguette diamonds...very very nice...wear it in good health and enjoy!

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/30/2006 7:54:01 PM
Author: marvel
It''s BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!

edited to add...are those princess cut stones on the shank?
The shank alternates princess and baguettes seperated by milgrain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results