shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Emerald Cut with Micropave Halo

EmeRoss

Rough_Rock
I was just engaged a couple of days ago and love my Emerald cut with micropave halo. I love the contrast between the striking, but subtle step cuts and the halo. Would love to see photos of other similar rings!

Ring.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Goregous!!!!!!! I'd love to see more pictures!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful EC, and a lovely setting, too! Congratulations on your engagement.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1302566023|2893640 said:
Gorgeous!! :love: You can't post without giving us the details and the ring maker!

+1

You must be over the moon!
Congratulations!

Unicorn64

Rough_Rock
"SuzyQZ|1302566317|2893648"]
diamondseeker2006|1302566023|2893640 said:
Gorgeous!! :love: You can't post without giving us the details and the ring maker!

+1

You must be over the moon!
Congratulations!

+2

It's absolutely stunning! :love:

EmeRoss

Rough_Rock
The ring is by Marisa Perry in NYC. They are great to work with! Got engaged on a mountaintop in Ireland. : )

346.jpg

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Spectacular! I love love love love emerald cuts! And what a truly romantic way to get engaged!

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That is absolutely breathtaking! I, too, would love more details. What ct is the center stone?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beyond gorgeous--congratulations!

cheers--Sharon

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful - I too love the contrast between the ec and the halo.

Congratulations!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's BEAUTIFUL! I love the contrast between the sparkly halo and your crisp, beautiful emerald cut stone! Best wishes to you!

May I ask where you were in Ireland? Did you love it? DH and I went there last summer and I still daydream about going back at least once a day.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring. It is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and your proposal in Ireland sounds very romantic!

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! The contrast is amazing!!!! And what a romantic setting for a proposal! Congrats.

EmeRoss

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!! The center stone is 2.15 carats. The micropave on the ring is extremely fine and delicate which was hard to find at some of the other jewelers I visited. I love Ireland and my fiancee and I had been there together many times previously, so it was the perfect place to get engaged. We were staying in West Cork along the coast.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
:love: I love it! So amazingly beautiful! We do need more info, though. :naughty:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

stci

Ideal_Rock
It's a beauty! The only thing is difficult to ajust a wedding band with an emerald. But... you will find one I'm sure!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, nellie! That is KILLAH! :appl:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
it is stunning!! :love: :love:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

I looooove Emeralds & love Halos, but have never seen a combo that I really love.... until I saw your ring!!! OMG! :love: Makes we want to try to convince my SO to go for one!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Now that's perfection! :love: :love: :love:
May I ask the cost of the setting? I've heard great things about Marisa Perry but have never seen one of their rings on pricescope and would love to know approximately how much their micropave settings run for- just to compare their pricing with others like Leon Mege.
Congratulations on your engagement!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on the engagement! Your ring is just beautiful.

maria121

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your ring is gorgeous. Here is my e-ring plus wedding band (should be on the bottom) which looks similar to your's. I agree that I love the simplicity of the step cut paired with the brilliance of the micropave. :love:

HW1.jpg

EmeRoss

Rough_Rock
Stunning Ring Maria! Most of the rings I originally saw were cushion cuts with the micropave halo and it was just TOO blingy for me. There was no definition or contrast between the halo and ring and it felt like too much. I didn't necessarily think I'd end up with an emerald cu, but as soon as I tried it on, the search was over!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results