shape
carat
color
clarity

My new domed micropave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 7:54:34 PM
Author: orbaya
One more question...do you find that the dome rings would rub against your 5 stone prongs?
I have a feeling that they may rub slightly over a very long time but I don''t think that it will be a problem. The prongs on my 5 stone are pretty thick. I don''t see anymarks on either side of my ering which is where I have been wearing them for the past two days. I will double check with WF though to make sure it is not an issue.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so beautiful! That looks amazing with your Ering!! Gorgeous!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 7:54:00 PM
Author: KtIceRN

Date: 7/29/2008 5:30:35 PM
Author: NeverEndingUpgrade
Love all those looks and the versatility. Can you please remind us of the specs of your center diamond? Thanks!
NEU My ering is a 2.28 J SI2 ACA in a classic tiffany setting but rounded not knife edge.
Well, it is just gorgeous and those sets look awesome, no matter how you wear them!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Talk about sparkle! They remind me of your avatar pic, KT!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! LOVE. THEM!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mmmmm, your new rings are simply FANTABULOUS! How wide are they, KT? And do you know the number of little stones and/or tcw? (Stats freak -- sorry!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

Well, anyway -- I am swooning big time! Gorgeous, gorgeous rings!!! YUM-O!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SOOOO great looking, congrats!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re GORGEOUS! And they look amazing with your beautiful diamond! Congratulations!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I love love your new bands.. They look great with your ring.

Itgirl76

Shiny_Rock
I love you many combonations!!! NICE I love micropave

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I just love those with your 5 stone. Just yummy!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
WoW! Your set is so out of this world! I love the two new bands and your e-ring and 5-stone are just so delicious! I would have a hard time choosing what to wear with all those choices.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling KtIceRN! A question for you........ how wide are your WF pave'' bands? and if you know the carat weight? My friend is looking for something like these, only half the way around. Your rings are gorgeous!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTASTIC look!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
all so gorgeous. I especially love the 5 stone with the bands.. delicious
18.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
Love, love, love your bands! They look absolutely STUNNING with your e-ring. I love the look of the layered bands.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 2:13:36 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Putting a scattered band in the middle sounds really pretty too -- in fact, you might find yourself wanting a band of alternating sapphires/diamonds in bezels for the middle, a rose gold band with a floral etched pattern for the middle, a horizontal baguette channel set band for the middle, a verticle emerald cut shared prong for the middle . . . How about a ruby band and also an emerald band for the middle, so many bands to get!!! They are hopelessly addictive once you have that matching outer set!

That''s exactly what I was thinking! With that beautiful shimmer, you really need some colour.
11.gif

blingybling

Rough_Rock
wow, they''re beautiful! they look good on their own, and w/both your ''center'' bands.

platinum or whitegold?

sarah95

Shiny_Rock
I love your bands!! That''s the exact band I''m looking for!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
those bands are freaking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! i love that they give you so many options. classic beauty - you just can''t go wrong!

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
I love this band! I have the same one but it''s by Simon G and it''s perfect with my e-ring. The sparkle this thing puts off is intense. I didn''t know Whiteflash has them as well.
18.gif
18.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s beautiful!!! I love the pic where you have both of the pave rings on either side of your ering!!!! STUNNING!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am so late to this thread, but I just looooooove those bands too! I have to agree my fav is w/ your five stone- blinged out fabulousness
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 10:11:59 PM
Author: Lynn B
OHMYWORD! LOVE. THEM!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mmmmm, your new rings are simply FANTABULOUS! How wide are they, KT? And do you know the number of little stones and/or tcw? (Stats freak -- sorry!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

36.gif
Haha, I still have the same questions!!! KT -- are you there???!!
2.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2008 6:20:35 PM

Date: 7/29/2008 10:11:59 PM
OHMYWORD! LOVE. THEM!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
)

36.gif
Haha, I still have the same questions!!! KT -- are you there???!!
2.gif
Sorry Lynn. I haven't been on PS lately so I didn't see your question. To answer I believe there are about 142 stones weighing 0.60ctw. The rings are about 2mm each. I got a couple of new bands to stack with them that look really great.
I promise to do a thread on those plus my new 2 prong tennis bracelet very soon! Oh I forgot I have to show off this amazing 2+ct ACA princess this doctor I met at work bought from WF. It is so worthy of it's own thread as well. I only have a few pics from when he brought it in to show me at work but it is amazing!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
so late to your thread - but GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of the combos are TDF!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Question for you KT: have you noticed the pave bands causing any scratching or damage on your e-ring setting when you wear them together? I''m wondering because in your pic it looks like the pave diamonds are right up against the head of your e-ring.

Your rings are absolutely gorgeous! I''m definitely tempted to look into getting myself some =).

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! Those look just stunning with your e-ring!! I love them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results