shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I got my Whiteflash photos for my diamond this morning! I should be able to pick it up at FEDEX tomorrow!!
30.gif
I''m going to try to post the pictures from WF now.

WF diamond.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
This is the first diamond of my multiple upgrade process. I have a 1ct solitaire now, but I''m keeping that so I''m "starting over". Here are the specs:

https://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/A-Cut-Above-H-A-cut-diamond-1958344.htm

Item Code: AGS-6640308
Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.576
Color: J
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.3
Table: 55.3
Crown Angle: 34.3
Crown %: 15.2
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Pavilion %: 42.7
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.39-5.44X3.27

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Looks fantastic! I look forward to your hand shots!
36.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 2:32:20 PM
Author: Matatora
Looks fantastic! I look forward to your hand shots!
36.gif
Thanks! It looks like the diamond is set pretty high, so hopefully it won''t be as high as it appears in the picture. I probably should have gone with 4 prongs but this is only my first diamond, so I''ll learn these things now so I''ll know for next time.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh orbaya, it looks terrific. What a gorgeous stone. I can''t wait for the hand pics!!!
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Orbaya, the ring looks absolutely stunning!!

Please post hand pics as soon as you get it!
31.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks classic and gorgeous...i sure hope you''ll include us and you begin your upgrade journey...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful, orbaya! I can''t wait to see what you think of it in person.

I bet the setting is not too high. The angle from the side shows the prongs all the way down to the bottom of the band so they look a bit longer than they will from other angles, I think.

I love the 6 prongs! I think that they make the stone look more round and bigger. But 4 prongs have the advantage of showing more of the stone...so you''ll have to see which you prefer.

Congrats...it''s gorgeous!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I''ve seen a lot of people just loving these ACA''s, so I''m excited to own one....I can''t wait to see what they look like in person. Camera is charged and ready to go!
28.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! I bet you can''t wait to get it. It''s a beautiful diamond. Put the camera to use as soon as you get it.
9.gif

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 6:05:54 PM
Author: qtiekiki
How exciting!!! I bet you can''t wait to get it. It''s a beautiful diamond. Put the camera to use as soon as you get it.
9.gif
You don''t have to tell me twice! lol!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Orbaya, it''s gorgeous! I''m so glad you chose that particular diamond...it really was the perfect choice
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Orbaya, It''s such a beautiful ring! I bet you''ll be surprised how sparkly those ACA''s are in person! Can''t wait for the handshots!

Congrats!

natlaw

Rough_Rock
That sparkles like crazy. Can''t wait for the handshots!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Its a classic!!!! I really like it and can''t wait to see more pics!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results